Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
what are all the items for the house search? i thought i got em all, but evidently not.
have the bag, the sponge, the cleaning solution, the sock, 2 buckets, 1 bucket, and the plants. as well as the time fragment and the scene getting yanked out. plus all the pictures, the rug thing and the wood paneling.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Time For You does not, and will not contain any NTR. Sorry, it’s just not something that interests me. More about that #HaremLife
someone give this man a cookie :)

BaasB use saveeditonline bro, also I'm sure some hero may mod it in the future , maybe wait a few releases (also the dev can add cheats ingame or make it less grindy, is just a 0.1, feedback is for devs to improve)

vpnuser05

Jul 8, 2020
what are all the items for the house search? i thought i got em all, but evidently not.
have the bag, the sponge, the cleaning solution, the sock, 2 buckets, 1 bucket, and the plants. as well as the time fragment and the scene getting yanked out. plus all the pictures, the rug thing and the wood paneling.

Same, Need help with this also

• Haha
Reactions: yxxxx and clashknox

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
First time trying the game, looks good, but I have some complaints, first, the tutorial is way too long, it is best to explain features as they come, so it is short and sweet, and there is way to much inner monologue, seriously, keep it to the essentials, like, " wow, mom looks great" hugs, "wow I forgot how it was to get hugged by her, this feels like home", "She smells pretty nice", then he moves away, "something about boobs, and being wrong( in case of the patch)", then her moving away "Wow, she looks absolutely amazing", and then just show them in the kitchen and say "should I bring dad up?" or something, Sorry for being long-winded but this is a pet peeve of mine, there is a rule in entertainment, show, don't tell, and inner monologues are basically narration, and nobody likes that. Am I the weird one?

edit: nope, the tutorials only get worse, for real, let me figure some stuff out for myself, I'm in the begging of the game and have to take breaks out of frustration.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
renders look good but there is just so much stuff going on o_O, i have to say i lost interest at the bus stop and guessing the name of that girl :oops: (I know it's Mandy but why tho? mini game for a girl's name?:confused:)
is the whole game going to be like that?, like every 5 sec some mini game to solve something?

for now i will just leave it in a F95 folder, let it rest a little :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You got me with Harem and pregnancy I will be looking forward to more fom this one.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure the thing I'm missing in the kitchen is in that drawer behind ... . how do i open it?

Reactions: Repuci

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
What are you supposed to show Mom when you're talking?
First you bring up the double buckets right after she mentions preparing a shower because the bucket item lists that there was supposed to be no water.

The second irregularity is when she mentions his table was cleaned out but you found the "laptop" still on it.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
is it possible to stay but not stare in the bathroom?

also, anyone with that second list of collectibles?

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes