johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1617949283475.png

Hey everyone!
The update is coming out later this month! No specific date just yet, but mainly a lot of writing and a decent amount of coding is left before release.
Overlays
Serah - I redid almost all of Serah’s base overlays. Some minor changes and some major changes. Plus 2 new overlays.
+6 overlays with a new outfit :3
Rohan - 3 overlays complete.
Title Screen Addition
I finally added Akane to the title screen! Keep an eye out for her in the next release :D
Chapter 03 Storyboard
I felt that I would miss something in terms of story, so I decided to go ahead and storyboard the majority of Chapter 03. I’m not sure how long it will be in terms of time, but right now there will be 7 scenes just like Chapter 01 and 02. In terms of development, I expect to see multiple scene releases coming up when I’ve completed making the locations and finalized 2 more Chapter 03 characters (including their overlays). It’s looking really great, and I’m super excited for you all to see how things go!
Side Character Stories
This is a bit of a work in progress, but essentially the plan is you’ll be able to talk to side characters (Jenny, Jessie, etc.) and play their stories (if you want). It’ll play out as a choice-based date of sorts that you can either succeed or fail to move onto the next story when it’s available. These won’t be hard, will be repeatable, and are much quicker in terms of sexual content compared to the main characters. For the most part, these stories won’t affect the main plot.
Things might change in the future, but that’s the plan right now.
Polls
Wallpaper polls will be coming out in a few days.
Steam Release
A lot of back and forth with Steam, but I’ve got the go-ahead! I need to make some changes in terms of the code, but after that I’ll be able to add chapter 02 to Steam. No exact date just yet, but hopefully sometime next month once it’s fully approved.
Scene 14 Progress:
Rendering: 99%~
3D Modeling: 99%~
Post-work: 99%~
Additional Game Assets: 95%
Writing: 50%
Editing 0%
Testing 20%
Programming 75%
Music: 0% (2 BGM if there’s time)

More news soon and thanks for your support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

Raspy

Feb 22, 2020
+I like the premise and the renders are good.
the investigation stuff was fun new gameplay mechanic I haven't seen in a lot of other games.

-to much text, sometimes less is more you are not alone in writing like this but in a game where you are supose to follow the story and "investigate" stuff dont bloat it with filler "hmmmm" "..." "inner monologs" "conversations that faffing on for ever"
It's a + that the investigation stuff have a big "Listen" sign next to it.
But in my opinion let the story play out in a natural way, thighten up the manuscript and avoid "lore"dumps .

LexiLilith

Oct 6, 2020
I just finished the first chapter of this game and to be honest one of the worst adult game I played in a while
too much talking less playtime! the dialogues in the game is too long for no reason and kinda silly at the same time (Especially the inner monologs)! and obviously, I don't want to talk about the jokes in this game! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and a word for the developer or developers! Is it possible to slightly reduce the tutorial! can you give the players the ability to figure out things on their own! I don't think any game needs this many tutorials in it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just finished the first chapter of this game and to be honest one of the worst adult game I played in a while
too much talking less playtime! the dialogues in the game is too long for no reason and kinda silly at the same time (Especially the inner monologs)! and obviously, I don't want to talk about the jokes in this game! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and a word for the developer or developers! Is it possible to slightly reduce the tutorial! can you give the players the ability to figure out things on their own! I don't think any game needs this many tutorials in it.
i think you might be in the wrong forum:rolleyes:
in the case you didnt notice it so far, majority of "players" around here cant play even visual novels without walkthroughs and such, and you wanna to "give the players the ability to figure out things on their own":rolleyes::rolleyes:
as for the rest of the stuff you wrote...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LexiLilith

Oct 6, 2020
i think you might be in the wrong forum:rolleyes:
in the case you didnt notice it so far, majority of "players" around here cant play even visual novels without walkthroughs and such, and you wanna to "give the players the ability to figure out things on their own":rolleyes::rolleyes:
as for the rest of the stuff you wrote...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exactly my opinion! I believe that on this forum anyone has the right to share their own opinion! right!

I checked some of the previous comments and guess what i found other people sharing a similar opinion! Shocker ;)

I like the concept and some of the game play don't even have issues with the strange events or time line.
Infact I really wanna like this game.
But I am curious I'm at the start of chapter 2 i think is there any chance we get past these longwinded and boring mental monologs and mind minutes???.
I now there needs to be introductions but do's it always have to be (slight exaggeration) in 10.000 words or more???.
I onlys ask because apart from the odd moment and the games I have been trying me hardest not to fall asleep reading the rest.
So if stuff gets shorter later on I will enderver to stay awake long enough to reach that point.

Just Curious?.
The walkthrough is really useless. Investigation:

bloody cup
Mandy
scroll down on Akane's file until you see the part that talks about "always having a knife on her".
+I like the premise and the renders are good.
the investigation stuff was fun new gameplay mechanic I haven't seen in a lot of other games.

-to much text, sometimes less is more you are not alone in writing like this but in a game where you are supose to follow the story and "investigate" stuff dont bloat it with filler "hmmmm" "..." "inner monologs" "conversations that faffing on for ever"
It's a + that the investigation stuff have a big "Listen" sign next to it.
But in my opinion let the story play out in a natural way, thighten up the manuscript and avoid "lore"dumps .

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618975197926.png

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know that I’m getting to the final stages of the update. Just editing and testing are left. Barring any issues, the Beta will be out in a few days!
One more thing! Even though we’ll be visiting areas we’ve been to in previous chapters, the dialogue during Detective mode when you click on things is different, and will continue to be throughout the remaining chapters. So don’t hesitate to click your heart out!
This includes the Ellie picture in the guest room. In each chapter, the picture will change into a different image. Take a close look because it will contain a cryptic clue of what will happen during the chapter :3
More news soon.
Cheers,
ZeroHero

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
yes but it's quite easy to navigate.
Ooo wise one, is this worth the time spent here for the "wholesome" content and general game play right now?

P.S. The walkthrough is a definite need isn't it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ooo wise one, is this worth the time spent here for the "wholesome" content and general game play right now?

P.S. The walkthrough is a definite need isn't it
well if you are after lewd then no (only 1 sexscene) , story isn't bad.

walkthrough is needed unless uses trial and error tactic.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes