LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the concept and some of the game play don't even have issues with the strange events or time line.
Infact I really wanna like this game.
But I am curious I'm at the start of chapter 2 i think is there any chance we get past these longwinded and boring mental monologs and mind minutes???.
I now there needs to be introductions but do's it always have to be (slight exaggeration) in 10.000 words or more???.
I onlys ask because apart from the odd moment and the games I have been trying me hardest not to fall asleep reading the rest.
So if stuff gets shorter later on I will enderver to stay awake long enough to reach that point.

Just Curious?.

Reactions: Ancandune

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Okay so about the clues and interrogation thing. Is this like Phoenix Wright? If so I'm downloading it. Might as well do it right now since it's free anyway...

Edit: does anyone know how to activate the taboo edition without the ic patch? Because mega hates my fucking guts.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay so about the clues and interrogation thing. Is this like Phoenix Wright? If so I'm downloading it. Might as well do it right now since it's free anyway...

Edit: does anyone know how to activate the taboo edition without the ic patch? Because mega hates my fucking guts.
haven't played pw so can't say if this is same but on this mc collects clues and presents those on interrogation chat when it's right time (aka following wt is must).

patch attached.

Reactions: MustFap9000

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
When the intro plays i deleted this game cuz it was too boring. It was 4 months ago. Now i'd like to take back my words. This could be my favorite of all. Seeing how he handled crimes calmly really excite me

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1616390804514.png

Hey everyone!
I wanted to give an update on what’s being worked on right now. Unfortunately, I had a few annoying setbacks detailed below, but we’re back on track now, thankfully. There are lots of things in the works right now, so take a look below for more details.
Overlays
Ellie - Ellie’s overlays are done and I redid her earlier ones from Chapter 02. There’s nothing noticeably different from her 3 overlays from Chapter 02, but I’ve made it so that it’s easier for me to add different outfits to Ellie in the future.
Vanessa - I decided to make Vanessa’s new overlays for scene 14. It’s of the sporty outfit you see in the preview. It’s been a while since I worked on Vanessa’s overlays, so they definitely need to be reworked a little (especially the code), but I’ll save that for next month.
Luna - 3 overlays for Luna are complete. Excited for you all to meet her :D
Rohan - Pushed this to the side for a bit, but I’m working on his overlays next.
Hair issues
This has been the bane of my existence for a couple of days. While working on Ellie and Luna’s new overlays I discovered that because of a recent software update to the hair assets, their hair settings were wiped and set back to default. This was the case on both of my computers. Not the biggest issue in the world if all I had to do was change the colour of the hair, but I did not realise how many different tweaks I made working on them. Luckily, I had many reference images for Ellie to work with, but I still couldn’t recreate her hair the way it was. I almost gave up and decided to have her hair be a little different. After working on it till like 6 a.m. I gave up in defeat. I woke up the next day and luckily I figured it out. Her hair is a carbon copy of what it used to be. The moral of the story is to go to sleep when you can’t figure something out xD
Luna’s hair was a bit annoying as well. For the most part we haven’t really even seen what Luna looks like yet other than an instagram post I made a while back. Luna’s hair has a certain luster to it, but for the life of me, I could not remember how I did that – it had just been such a long time since I worked on her model. Eventually, I figured it out as well, and just in case I made some personal notes for the future.
I’ve contacted the support team for my 3D modeling software, but I haven’t heard anything from them just yet. Luckily, all the other characters seem fine. Not the worst issue to deal with, but just something that was really annoying. Sorry for the long rant!
Polls
Wallpaper polls will be coming out in a few days.
V0.20.1 Edits and fix release
Apologies, I thought I posted this already! Once again, there’s no new content, just some fixes to some minor visual issues and edits for the entirety of Chapter 02. I’ll post this later tonight.
Animations
2 out of 3 animations are done for scene 14. I think that fans of Selena, Vanessa, and Serah will especially enjoy them ;)
Steam Release
I’ve been working with the support team to get Chapter 2 and beyond onto Steam. They’ve been really helpful and nice, but from the conversations we’ve had so far, it’s going to take more time to get additional chapters onto Steam. Once we’ve gone through all the little details, Chapter 02 and future chapters should be more easily added to Steam. At this point I’m really just waiting on Steam. Based on what they say is how I’ll proceed with configuring the game for Steam. Time will tell and I’ll keep everyone updated when I can.
Scene 14 Progress:
Rendering: 66%~
3D Modeling: 72%~
Post-work: 50%
Additional Game Assets: 60%
Writing: 30%
Editing 0%
Testing 10%
Programming 50%
Music: 0% (2 BGM depending on time)

More news soon and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

Dec 9, 2017
I really liked the humor made by the dev here, from plugins, breaking 4th walls, reminded me of dating sim games back in the days.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the game there are very, very, very many empty and completely uninteresting monologues, reflections and dialogues, too, however. The amount of "water" just rolls over. In the chapters on a couple of art, the rest is a monotonous skip of a useless ton of text.
are you gonna post your ramblings on every game's threads?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
are you gonna post your ramblings on every game's threads?
he is the resident troll, and thats his new hobby.
he has switched from facepalming accounts to spamming accounts, for a while now.
ignore it, and report it, when you notice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he is the resident troll, and thats his new hobby.
he has switched from facepalming accounts to spamming accounts, for a while now.
ignore it, and report it, when you notice.
well seems that he found 1 game he likes (atm).

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
he just posts/spams random shit trying to cover as many games as possible before his account is deleted.
Heh, sounds like one of those goody good do'ers from movies (extreem believers) if so, where the hell did he/she get acces to the internet? hahaha

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 1097705

Hey everyone!
I wanted to give an update on what’s being worked on right now. Unfortunately, I had a few annoying setbacks detailed below, but we’re back on track now, thankfully. There are lots of things in the works right now, so take a look below for more details.
Overlays
Ellie - Ellie’s overlays are done and I redid her earlier ones from Chapter 02. There’s nothing noticeably different from her 3 overlays from Chapter 02, but I’ve made it so that it’s easier for me to add different outfits to Ellie in the future.
Vanessa - I decided to make Vanessa’s new overlays for scene 14. It’s of the sporty outfit you see in the preview. It’s been a while since I worked on Vanessa’s overlays, so they definitely need to be reworked a little (especially the code), but I’ll save that for next month.
Luna - 3 overlays for Luna are complete. Excited for you all to meet her :D
Rohan - Pushed this to the side for a bit, but I’m working on his overlays next.
Hair issues
This has been the bane of my existence for a couple of days. While working on Ellie and Luna’s new overlays I discovered that because of a recent software update to the hair assets, their hair settings were wiped and set back to default. This was the case on both of my computers. Not the biggest issue in the world if all I had to do was change the colour of the hair, but I did not realise how many different tweaks I made working on them. Luckily, I had many reference images for Ellie to work with, but I still couldn’t recreate her hair the way it was. I almost gave up and decided to have her hair be a little different. After working on it till like 6 a.m. I gave up in defeat. I woke up the next day and luckily I figured it out. Her hair is a carbon copy of what it used to be. The moral of the story is to go to sleep when you can’t figure something out xD
Luna’s hair was a bit annoying as well. For the most part we haven’t really even seen what Luna looks like yet other than an instagram post I made a while back. Luna’s hair has a certain luster to it, but for the life of me, I could not remember how I did that – it had just been such a long time since I worked on her model. Eventually, I figured it out as well, and just in case I made some personal notes for the future.
I’ve contacted the support team for my 3D modeling software, but I haven’t heard anything from them just yet. Luckily, all the other characters seem fine. Not the worst issue to deal with, but just something that was really annoying. Sorry for the long rant!
Polls
Wallpaper polls will be coming out in a few days.
V0.20.1 Edits and fix release
Apologies, I thought I posted this already! Once again, there’s no new content, just some fixes to some minor visual issues and edits for the entirety of Chapter 02. I’ll post this later tonight.
Animations
2 out of 3 animations are done for scene 14. I think that fans of Selena, Vanessa, and Serah will especially enjoy them ;)
Steam Release
I’ve been working with the support team to get Chapter 2 and beyond onto Steam. They’ve been really helpful and nice, but from the conversations we’ve had so far, it’s going to take more time to get additional chapters onto Steam. Once we’ve gone through all the little details, Chapter 02 and future chapters should be more easily added to Steam. At this point I’m really just waiting on Steam. Based on what they say is how I’ll proceed with configuring the game for Steam. Time will tell and I’ll keep everyone updated when I can.
Scene 14 Progress:
Rendering: 66%~
3D Modeling: 72%~
Post-work: 50%
Additional Game Assets: 60%
Writing: 30%
Editing 0%
Testing 10%
Programming 50%
Music: 0% (2 BGM depending on time)

More news soon and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero
Venessa is really starting to grow on me, proper milf

Reactions: Outrider

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1617081696278.png

Hey everyone!
Serah won last month’s wallpaper poll so I’m continuing the Time For You Framed series :3
I can tell that the Serah hype is high, cause she won this month’s poll as well (kind of a landslide!). In other news, I just finished rendering an animation with Serah, which you’ll see in the next release. It turned out really well, and I’m excited for you all to check it out.
All that’s left for the Framed series is Mandy and Akane. When either of them take the win in the upcoming polls, I’ll make a render for them. After that, I’ll make a group render with all the main characters. If it happens during Chapter 04, I’ll include Kacey too :p
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
The walkthrough is really useless. Investigation:

bloody cup
Mandy
scroll down on Akane's file until you see the part that talks about "always having a knife on her".

• Red Heart
Reactions: yunguran

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I think you missed the page for the interrogation. There's screenshots of what you need to show.
Yeah I saw it like 20 minuets after I posted. I was so pissed before I saw it a few months ago. I literally stopped playing if for months. Literally by accident I figured it out about 20 minuets before I posted.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes