markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Hey I need help, I can't seem to trigger the "Get ELVO's help to search Eric." to show up. Did I miss something?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Incest feels so much more taboo and hotter to me when the Mc is the one being pursued and not the standard corrupting everyone in the household. Both Selena and Vanessa want Mc and that’s such a huge turn on for me. The relationship between Mc and Selena works for me because of the whole Big sister/Little brother dynamic, which I always loved in games. It’s what made Caroline the best girl for me in MC and it’s why Selena is my favorite girl in this game.

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
HaHa! That's awesome!

It's just funny to me that so many games/vns out there are incest based. I play a bunch of them, but only if there are LI outside the family. This one seems to have Mandy and maybe a few others so we will see.

Not knocking anyone who is into it, but just not my thing. No problems with step sisters/step mothers but... well... yeah.

The interruptions in this game are actually driving me more crazy than anything else TBH.
I don’t understand these type of comments, aren’t their threads for this? That’s like going to the Tyrant thread a saying “Why are there so many NTR games?”. It’s a pointless question perverts like what they like.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Holy blowjob that was some good content. Next level teasing, sister/brother time, son/mommy time... daddy/daughter time I'm content. I was confused by the headaches and dialogue, but as Serah said Mc is bleeding through time, this is getting interesting. I'm still wanting to see more of Ellie, for now I guess I'm gonna have to wait a little longer. Our little villainous.. hot, curvy, angry, blonde sister. I really hope people support this Dev, he deserves it there's not too many games I mark out for, but this is definitely one of them.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I'm finding the MC to be annoyingly stupid/naive and passive.
Don't you have to confirm the deletion of a voicemail?
He's aware of time travel, yet immediately accepts the cover story of the whole Eric crap.

On another note; are the cops complete morons!? They were chasing the Technodancer, so they clearly had visuals on it at some point, yet they didn't clock that it was actually a female...with a skin-tight outfit and that body!? I could actually understand if they suspected the guy of being an accomplice, but it wouldn't take long or much effort to clear him. It's also a city, so I'd expect there to be a plethora of CCTV footage.

I'm also not really a huge fan of collectibles that are lost if you don't find them at the right time. Collectibles are only really fit for true sandbox games where you can come and go wherever and whenever you please and the pieces remain in their place until you find them.

Reactions: matthewB

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I'm also not really a huge fan of collectibles that are lost if you don't find them at the right time. Collectibles are only really fit for true sandbox games where you can come and go wherever and whenever you please and the pieces remain in their place until you find them.
your other points were good but this one takes the cake. I can't agree more. With this type of game it is almost impossible to play without a walkthrough if you want to make sure you don't miss anything.

I do still like the premise of the game though.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so i did 3 save (manwhore i mean harem route, mandy and selena) and i noticed despite choosing nevermind (on selena's route save) on mandy's important choice the dialogue and choices are still the same. i thought it will lock her out for romance route i guess i'm wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

adsfk

Oct 5, 2020
i can guess why but still wanna know why?
English is not my first language, I use a translator, so help and cell phone text messages are complicated to translate. So it's hard to proceed when there's a lot of that like this game. Oh, and I have a question. Does the scene in the extra scene in this game contain all the main scenes? help me ㅠㅠ.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What we got with 21? Last changelog shows 20 and last walkthrough is 20 aswell. Its update fix? Or we got content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
English is not my first language, I use a translator, so help and cell phone text messages are complicated to translate. So it's hard to proceed when there's a lot of that like this game. Oh, and I have a question. Does the scene in the extra scene in this game contain all the main scenes? help me ㅠㅠ.
extra is just extra scenes when mc has sex with somone. don't remember if game has gallery so no idea how helpful save would be.

you can post translation request here https://f95zone.to/forums/translations-mods.122/

Reactions: Profound_Madman

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
BTW you know what we got with version 0.21? Its not in the changelog part :(

The Dev puts Changelog on your phone via text message
Version 0.21.0. Changelog: Start of Chapter 03 and up to the end of Scene 14. Bug fixes. Spelling fixes.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes