Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
where are/what is the name of the save map in renpy map guys? I lost in games but i try look for in renpy map

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What we got with 21? Last changelog shows 20 and last walkthrough is 20 aswell. Its update fix? Or we got content?
BTW you know what we got with version 0.21? Its not in the changelog part :(
The Dev puts Changelog on your phone via text message
Version 0.21.0. Changelog: Start of Chapter 03 and up to the end of Scene 14. Bug fixes. Spelling fixes.
If you want something a bit more specific (but without giving everything away):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DingDongDog

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
extra is just extra scenes when mc has sex with somone. don't remember if game has gallery so no idea how helpful save would be.
Yeah it has a gallery and extra scenes in the mc's phone in the top left corner of the screen.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
No game would be complete without yoga right? Lol. There needs to be more sexy activities than posing and stretching. I'm not knocking it, it's the perfect setup for groping and coping a feel I just wish it wasn't in almost every other game. On the flipside this game has very smooth dialogue and very little engrish. My only question moving forward is how soon can mc put his face in Ellie's ass? I'm about ready to spread her cheeks now.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
No game would be complete without yoga right? Lol. There needs to be more sexy activities than posing and stretching. I'm not knocking it, it's the perfect setup for groping and coping a feel I just wish it wasn't in almost every other game. On the flipside this game has very smooth dialogue and very little engrish. My only question moving forward is how soon can mc put his face in Ellie's ass? I'm about ready to spread her cheeks now.
Be quite a few chapters yet I guess since she practically hates your (The MC's) guts atm but in time we can find out why and fix it. It looks like juding by the end of this update that maybe Ellie was in love with us or something like that but we fucked up somehow but in time we will find out.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to be stuck very soon after the start of this latest update.
Woke up and had conversations with Selena and Vanessa in the kitchen and then I don't seem to be able to progress anywhere.

Hallway says I don't need to go to the lounge, the two women are still in the kitchen, and nothing more to do in the Guest Room, apart from remember to unjam the bedside drawer 'later'.

Any ideas or tips please?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for replying, but I still cant get it to work.
I can highlight the Middle Chair, but I get a text box of dialogue and then it goes with the next left click of the mouse, and further clicks just repeat that.

I am probably having a 'senior moment' as no doubt I am missing something simple, but ???

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I am probably having a 'senior moment' as no doubt I am missing something simple, but ???
Try going through the dialogs with both girls again, may have skipped one.
Selena's "Nothing else" she will one of two responses
1. "Okay, let me know if you want to talk about anything else." if something was missed
2. "Okay, then why don't you have a seat beside me."

Also, while at it

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Faaaaantastic content this update.
I really love that MC is the one being persued here too.
The Selene/MC Big Sister/Little Brother dynamic is fuckin hot. Especially coming from our favorite brunette. <3
The tease of "If you can get Ellie's approval, we can have so much more fun." got me.
Can't wait for more Ellie content too!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I do like these types of stories. I also enjoy making crazy assumption and theories of what has or will happen.

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
That makes a lot of sense with everything going on and what we learn at the end of chap 2 and chap 3. :unsure: Maybe something with the house location too. Like a focal point or nexus.
It would also nicely explain all those time fragment scenes and scenes that feel out of place.

Oct 28, 2017
This game is like a masterfully done pizza, topped with huge juicy slices of the best pineapple.

Why a detectivesque minigame that requieres memory and logic, when the plot is whacky whimsical timetravel nonsense.
The sex scenes feel shoehorned in a plot that is anything but erotic.

What about the cartoonish invisible robot pushing the plot forward. Who needs character development?
Screenshot_56.jpg

By the way, after all the 4th wall breaking and hearing ELVO's voice (the Dev voice, I assume), I can't help but hear the same voice reading all the sex scenes, as if I had the guy inside my room, eating cheetos and commenting aloud "Yeah, like that...YOU LIKE THAT SCENE BOYA?"

Last edited:
Reactions: matthewB

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
I do like these types of stories. I also enjoy making crazy assumption and theories of what has or will happen.

You make a lot of sense my fried, I think Ellie is the Technodancer just by the way she was introduced at the police stationk, she hates the MC and that is why she could be working with the "bad ELVO", and the super suite she weares could be from the future so that could allow her to see ELVO. And the bad Elvo could just be our ELVO from the future but corrupted in some way

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why a detectivesque minigame that requieres memory and logic, when the plot is whacky whimsical timetravel nonsense.
Most minigames suck. I don't know why devs still add them to their games, especially when there's clearly plenty of the game outside of those. It's just pointless extra work to progress a plot that could progress on its own.
The sex scenes feel shoehorned in a plot that is anything but erotic.
Agree to disagree on this one. Those scenes are not the most well written or groundbreakingly original (yoga again . . . really?), but I do find the women luscious and their scenes highly arousing.
What about the cartoonish invisible robot pushing the plot forward. Who needs character development?
View attachment 1170708

By the way, after all the 4th wall breaking and hearing ELVO's voice (the Dev voice, I assume), I can't help but hear the same voice reading all the sex scenes, as if I had the guy inside my room, eating cheetos and commenting aloud "Yeah, like that...YOU LIKE THAT SCENE BOYA?"
I don't have that problem at all. I found the voicing cheesy, but the constant hearing of that voice sounds like a personal issue. ;) (Just kidding.)

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes