AnonVT

May 31, 2018
This is pretty good, but I want to give the devs a suggestion: you don't need to mention the characters' relation every line during the lewds. The characters acting like a normal couple adds to the taboo and the general hotness.

Reactions: haooni and jetama

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
This is pretty good, but I want to give the devs a suggestion: you don't need to mention the characters' relation every line during the lewds. The characters acting like a normal couple adds to the taboo and the general hotness.
fr it gets a bit cringey

zibidi

Nov 18, 2017
I did everything mentioned in walkthrough but the option "Get ELVO's help to search Eric" doesn't appear. I will be appreciated if I can have a save as i can continue from there or somebody can tell me how I trigger that option.

They are in Eric's coffee cup
Do you have save file just from there? Where just we found ring?

I am not native English, sorry :)

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I did everything mentioned in walkthrough but the option "Get ELVO's help to search Eric" doesn't appear. I will be appreciated if I can have a save as i can continue from there or somebody can tell me how I trigger that option.

Do you have save file just from there? Where just we found ring?

I am not native English, sorry :)
No sorry I don't have one from there as mine is at the end of Chapter 3 part 1 and it's alright your English looks fine to me.

Reactions: zibidi

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1620789832655.png

Hey everyone!
Progress on the next update is going well! Take a look below to see what’s being worked on.
Police Station - New areas
One of the main locations for Chapter 03 is the Police Station. Although we haven't really seen much of it just yet, there’s a lot to explore. There’s a couple of areas left to finish, but they are pretty key to the story:
The Police storage
The Captain’s office
The Vault made by ETMI Corp. (What I’m most looking forward to.)
There are also the finishing touches to the other areas, but that’s mainly post-work. Once I’ve got those ready, I’ll share them with you all :)
Mandy Choices
Based on your choices in Chapter 02, and the ones you’ll make in the next update, you’ll see different lewd events. The biggest difference will be that you might see a partial lewd scene. You’ll know this is the case if the lewd scene doesn't get added to your phone.
Overlays
3 more overlays for Luna
3 more overlays for Rohan
New gameplay feature in Chapter 03
One new feature coming to Chapter 03 is that you’re going to be able to play as Ellie for a bit. You’ll be able to see how Ellie interacts with different people and items in Detective Mode, and get a chance to learn a bit more about Ellie’s story (but not too much :3 ). You’re going to lose access to your phone during this time, but any extras you find will still be added to your phone.
Chapters Menu
A new feature being added in the next release is the Chapters Menu. From the main menu, you’ll be able to jump to any chapter that’s available. After answering some questions, the game will determine your progress, and what stats, items, extras, etc. that you have. The only things that you won’t get are Time Fragments and hidden items, but you’ll be able to get those again in a future chapter. The next release will only let you jump to Chapter 02, but I’ll add Chapter 03 soon.
Chapter 02 on Steam
Just woke up to Chapter 02 being approved for Steam! I’m going to continue doing some tests, and barring any issues, it should be available by the end of the week!
More news soon and thanks for the support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New gameplay feature in Chapter 03
One new feature coming to Chapter 03 is that you’re going to be able to play as Ellie for a bit.
Yay, so excited...yet another multiple protagonists, female mc game...
hope there will be some futa? those are quite trendy also.

Reactions: Oxiton

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Is it right that in chapter 1 halfway through I got to the choice to "turn off seeking relationship with mom permanently" because... ewww, fuck that, I want to bone me some sisters.... but then the game effectively ignored that and made me go for her anyway? Is that right?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is it right that in chapter 1 halfway through I got to the choice to "turn off seeking relationship with mom permanently" because... ewww, fuck that, I want to bone me some sisters.... but then the game effectively ignored that and made me go for her anyway? Is that right?
Spoiler, but you definitely lose something important if you don't do that. You just don't find out until Chapter 2.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
I couldn't really care less if it "spoils" the plot a little bit lol, why give me the choice to turn it off then have the entire end of the first chapter and up to where I Went "fuck this" and quit in chap 2 where MC is perving on the mum and whatnot, ignoring the choice?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I couldn't really care less if it "spoils" the plot a little bit lol, why give me the choice to turn it off then have the entire end of the first chapter and up to where I Went "fuck this" and quit in chap 2 where MC is perving on the mum and whatnot, ignoring the choice?
Because it is an incest harem game AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER DAMMIT!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

j/k that does seem strange to give you the choice but ignore it.

zapdosxyellow

Dec 23, 2018
I’m pretty sure that choice you made was just for the lewd scene. There’s no permanent closing of paths in the game yet, just losing points and missing lewdness. Dev mentioned something about the major choices in Ch2, but that might just be for the endings. Not too sure.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
I’m pretty sure that choice you made was just for the lewd scene. There’s no permanent closing of paths in the game yet, just losing points and missing lewdness. Dev mentioned something about the major choices in Ch2, but that might just be for the endings. Not too sure.
Maybe if english ain't their native tongue I'll cut 'em a break

It's just annoying to have to click through content I thought I said I didn't want yknow?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe if english ain't their native tongue I'll cut 'em a break

It's just annoying to have to click through content I thought I said I didn't want yknow?
Based upon the hints we've been given so far, perhaps this game is not the one for you. Sex with Vanessa seems to be quite essential to the plot, so if sex with Vanessa is a deal-breaker for you, you should probably move along.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes