johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623816386928.png

Hey everyone!
This month is going by way too fast! There’s lots of juggling of work and a few hiccups (that are definitely my fault :0 ), but things are really starting to come together. That being said, I bit off more than I can chew this month in terms of what I wanted to get done. There were a few extra features that I wanted to add, and a couple of places that I wanted to release Chapter 02, but I think I’m gonna put a hold on that to focus on the release. In terms of the next release, I really want to have it come out this month, but it may be done a few days into July :/ Most of the big things are done, but the little things keep piling up which is making me doubt myself. I just wanted to keep you all updated on where things are at. I’ll have a better idea next week and will let you all know.
That being said, take a look below for some of the things in the works.
Polls
General consensus poll: Selena’s new outfit accessory - glasses?
This was probably the poll that had the most participation across the board for all of the tiers and all the locations I posted it. The choice Glasses - ON definitely won. This was a general consensus poll, and I wanted to see what you all thought, and to be honest, you all didn’t make it easier for me xD There were a lot of people who chose Glasses - OFF. That being the case, I’m going to do a mix of both Glasses - ON and OFF. The overlays for Selena wearing this outfit will have her wearing the glasses, but thanks to my coding effort 2 months ago, and the new way I put together the overlays, you will be able to input a code into the Temp Shop, which will remove Selena’s glasses. I’ll share the code when it’s ready.
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls are coming tomorrow!
Selena Wallpaper
A few months back, an image was shared on the Zero2HeroGames Discord NSFW channel, and I said I would recreate that outfit for Selena. I regret that decision xD I modeled and rendered it a while back, but man, it took a long time to create. While things were rendering for scene 15, I finally did the post-work, and here we are. I’ll share higher resolutions of this Wallpaper for the higher tiers and a “free-the-nipple” edition for the Heroes. We’ll see how things go, but this might be a phone wallpaper you can find in the game later.
Mandy’s hair hiccup
To be honest, I’m not entirely sure how I screwed this up, but I somehow modeled Mandy’s hair so one side sort of overlapped into itself. It wouldn’t have been the most significant issue, but I also made an animation with her hair like that. I was clearly focused on her expression and what she was doing rather than her hair, but still a weird oversight by me. I would share how it looks, but I’d prefer to keep my shame to myself lol. It’s all fixed now, and I re-rendered everything. The animation turned out pretty nice :p
Editing buttholes
There’s not really much to say here. I just wanted to share that I spent a big portion of Monday editing buttholes. It’s not something I ever thought I would say in my lifetime, so I thought I’d bring it up xD
Messages upsurge
I kind of expected to be getting more messages since releasing Chapter 02 on Steam, but it’s actually been a lot more than I thought it would be. Apologies if it’s taking me a bit longer to respond to any messages. I’m sure it will slow down and get back to normal soon. But if you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I’ll reply as soon as I can :)
BGM
I’ve been listening to a lofi hip-hop radio on Youtube for the past few weeks while I work, and it kinda inspired me to put together a little tune. In an effort to add more music to the game, I’ve been either starting the day working on music or writing. And even though I tend to lean more towards writing, I’ve been able to put together 2 new BGMs so far. 1 lofi hip-hop inspired and one more uppity. You’ll hear both in the next release :)
Scene 15 is a little different as we get to take “control” of Ellie for a little bit. There’s a bit of flip-flop between her and the MC, and I mainly did it that way so that you could see how the story progresses both at the house and the police station before everyone meets. We’ll get to learn more about Ellie, and fans of Mandy, Vanessa, as well as Jessie and Jenny will get some nice content. I wasn’t kidding when I said the lewd content goes up a notch starting in Chapter 03. You’ll see ;)
Scene 15 Progress:
Rendering: 92%~
3D Modeling: 94%~
Post-work: 80%~
Additional Game Assets: 25%
Writing: 70%
Editing 5%
Testing 15%
Programming 75%
Music: 66% (3 BGM if there’s time) 2 new songs so far woohoo!

More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
@ Zero2HeroGames

I realize they might just be placeholders at the moment, so ignore all this, if this is going to be taken care of soon anway.

Could you please consider re-working the sound effects for the sex animations ?

Currently some sound effect implementations for the sexual animations don't fit really in terms of what type of sexual act is portrayed and how fast the action actually is.

For example during the handjob by the Mom, while she very slowly jacks him off in the animation, what you actually hear is a fast handjob sound and load moaning while the Mom actually has her mouth closed while staring seductively and jacking off MC very slowly.

I suggest having a slow cloth rubbing type sound be played for that particular scene and a mellow feint female moaning that is way tamer than what is currently used. At the end when MC ejaculates you could play a squirting type sound . Alternatively or additionally you should think about increasin the animation speed of the handjob to have it more closely resemble the sound you are using.

Another example, during the blowjob with the Mom, you hear fast fapping sound and moaning, when in actuality MC gets his dick sucked slowly. Additionally at the end when Mc ejaculates inside the mouth, a orgasmic loud moaning is heard even though MC has his dick buried in her mouth pumping his load down her throat.

I suggest for this particular scene for example, using slurping sounds and possibly feint gagging sounds and when MC ejaculates inside her mouth play squirting sounds together with swalloing down sounds.

Let me know if you need help finding sound files for this, i can send you a ton of free sound libraries and specific sound files to use.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ELVO is the yellow robot in the game. ELI5 is short for Explain Like I'm 5, "explain it to me like I'm 5 years old". ELVO is a very Jar Jar Binks character for me.
Ok, thanks. I forgot "his" name was ELVO. That's the first time I've seen the other initialization. Even simpler explanation than "Explain it to me like I'm a 5th grader."

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624936904610.png

Hey everyone!
Things are going well, and I decided to add some additions and changes to some of the new aspects of the game. That being said, to be on the safe side and make sure things work well and aren’t rushed, I’m gonna follow my previous plan like I mentioned before and have the release come out in July. To give me some wiggle room it’ll be out July 9th-11th, but hopefully earlier. For more details take a look below :)
Additional renders
In order to enhance some of the story aspects and the lewd events, I’ve added some additional renders that I feel make things work better. Hope you like them :p
Poll winner: Vanessa!
Vanessa won the wallpaper poll! Her 4K wallpapers will be out tomorrow based on your tier.
New coding framework
To make my life easier going forward when releasing on different platforms, I’ve spent some time re-working parts of the code in the game. This isn’t something you should notice when you play. Also, don’t worry, your saves will work just fine. I haven’t experienced any issues so far playing from Chapter 01, but please let me know if you notice anything at all.
Gameplay additions/changes
I previously mentioned that when you would take control of another character like Ellie for a short time, you wouldn’t have access to your in-game phone. Although it works fine, I was missing the phone xD After thinking about it for a little bit I decided to add new phones that are just for other characters. It wasn’t a crazy amount of work as these are built off of the code of the main phone that you use.
The biggest differences between the phones are that they look a little different and you don’t have access to all the features of your own phone. You can access all of your unlocked content other than your wallpapers. Each additional phone has its own special wallpaper that you can unlock for your own in-game phone later.
I didn’t want to spend too much time coding this right now, but in the future, you’ll be able to see past text message interactions with different characters. I thought that this could be a way for you to get a bit more insight into a character even if it is for a short time.
Scene 15 Progress:
Rendering: 95%~ (*Including the new renders*)
3D Modeling: 97%~ (*Including the new renders*)
Post-work: 85%~
Additional Game Assets: 85%
Writing: 90%
Editing 33%
Testing 50%
Programming 90%
Music: 100% (3 new songs woohoo!)
More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

Ickyrus

May 12, 2021
There’s not really much to say here. I just wanted to share that I spent a big portion of Monday editing buttholes. It’s not something I ever thought I would say in my lifetime, so I thought I’d bring it up xD

OMG :) thanks, that really made my day, lol.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam i fail wth that first into quest. i click on book - show - but nothing happens. she says try again

same with mom later...showed clock and machine...blablabla fail
and same with bloodycup ... weirdly after skipping i end up in main menu (as if it was the end of the content but walk shows some extra)
ah "if u fail ...ending 1" and i failed to interrogtae .... replyed abit...looks like i could interrogate...but after clicking on [listen] which i missed first time

any chapter3/v021 walk ?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chapter3/v021 walk ?
wt for 0.20 was posted pages ago and on 0.21 there isn't much to do except chatting with family, getting hj from sis and getting crystal from oven after mommy has left.

How much content to play without grinding ?
no grinding, very straightforward besides few things, wts help and are must unless wants to click around on every screen to possibly unlock something.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes