"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time for You [v0.22.0] [Zero2HeroGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,17 GB / 176 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.22.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,16 GB / 159 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.22.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
nice, now if only some1 would release wt.
no need for walky, id say.
apart from storage room simple "quest" for Elly/as fmc, mom solo-masturbation and dreaming under the shower, and mandy scene there is nothing much happening.
regarding main tags update: multiple protagonists/female mc, lesbo, and sextoys should be added to the list.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I thought this update was supposed to tell us why Ellie hates the mc but...it didn't:unsure:
no need for walky, id say.
apart from storage room simple "quest" for Elly/as fmc, mom solo-masturbation and dreaming under the shower, and mandy scene there is nothing much happening.
regarding main tags update: multiple protagonists/female mc, lesbo, and sextoys should be added to the list.
Mom solo masturbation..in this update? How?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
For everyone asking for the walkthrough to be updated.

1. The walkthrough is released by the DEV and it's only updated to .21
2. The walkthrough is behind a $20 wall. I don't know about anybody else but if I was paying that much a month to the DEV, I wouldn't be handing out my perks here.
3. The person that posted the Walkthrough for .20 doesn't appear to be willing to chance giving it to us anymore. If you want it you may have to pay for it.

Just FYI.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think the entirety of chapter 3 is gonna be dedicated to Ellie and telling her side of things, hence why she shared scenes as the protagonist. I don't think one update is what the Dev had in mind.

I've got no complaints, she's had limited scenes and action compared to the other Li's thus far, so I'll follow that ass for the time being. Speaking of ass, Vanessa's body is insane. I get Joyce Harding vibes in terms of realism, wrinkles and cellulite is a turn on for me, but not too much.

Back to Ellie, I'm hoping there's a flashback soon detailing why she's so pissed at Mc, I mean it has to be sex related right?

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes