Oct 15, 2017
Ok, am I just fucking blind? I have the cleaner and the buckets, I've clicked on absolutely everything in the kitchen and laundry, but how the fuck do I get to the office? There's no navigation arrow to it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, but this sequence bugs me a little bit. Jenny says, "Do it faster, Jessie." Jessie then proceeds to use the toy at exactly the same speed as before. Jenny then acts like Jessie sped up: "Yes, yes, yes!" The dialogue and animations don't match up. :confused:

Also, BTW, Zero2Hero, you should add the sex toys tag to this game now, given this latest update.

Last edited:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
For everyone asking for the walkthrough to be updated.

1. The walkthrough is released by the DEV and it's only updated to .21
2. The walkthrough is behind a $20 wall. I don't know about anybody else but if I was paying that much a month to the DEV, I wouldn't be handing out my perks here.
3. The person that posted the Walkthrough for .20 doesn't appear to be willing to chance giving it to us anymore. If you want it you may have to pay for it.

Just FYI.
I understand the newer players needing it it, but who still needs the walkthrough at this stage of the game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I understand the newer players needing it it, but who still needs the walkthrough at this stage of the game?
That is a good point. Really, there are only generally three things to keep in mind:
  1. Girls have (effectively) like, love, and lust scores, indicated by cake, heart and wet icons respectively. To get a girl, check on her current stats and do things to increase each of these, especially based on what the profile says about them. Answering texts ASAP is an important thing.

2. The free-roam tends to be mostly a standard P&C, so just start clicking or tapping around the screen to see what you can find. Use this time to try to find time fragments and complete other specific tasks in each scene.

3. Your phone is your friend. Check it for girls' stats, items, your To-Do list, texts, etc.
It's possible I'm missing one or two things, but it's pretty straightforward, as you say.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
That is a good point. Really, there are only generally three things to keep in mind:
  1. Girls have (effectively) like, love, and lust scores, indicated by cake, heart and wet icons respectively. To get a girl, check on her current stats and do things to increase each of these, especially based on what the profile says about them. Answering texts ASAP is an important thing.

2. The free-roam tends to be mostly a standard P&C, so just start clicking or tapping around the screen to see what you can find. Use this time to try to find time fragments and complete other specific tasks in each scene.

3. Your phone is your friend. Check it for girls' stats, items, your To-Do list, texts, etc.
It's possible I'm missing one or two things, but it's pretty straightforward, as you say.
Everything after that Oven part was sort of self explanatory for me, so I never needed a WT.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Everything after that Oven part was sort of self explanatory for me, so I never needed a WT.
Yep. All of what I listed above is explained very early on in the game and has been a very good guide for me so far. I don't think any WT is needed for this game; there are no "hidden stats", no "trick responses" that I've seen. For example, in this release, when the MC says he thinks he can tell what a character is thinking and expecting, just follow what he says to get a positive outcome. I wouldn't think it should be hard for anyone.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I used after seeing that this game was a pain in the ass for me, but i'm lucky that mother nature fucked me up with color blindness...I'm not joking, in the tutorial, finding that candy cane was a pain in the ass. I could help a lot if the dev put a borderline in the items that you can interact.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I used after seeing that this game was a pain in the ass for me, but i'm lucky that mother nature fucked me up with color blindness...I'm not joking, in the tutorial, finding that candy cane was a pain in the ass. I could help a lot if the dev put a borderline in the items that you can interact.
Has it gotten better for you at all?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Has it gotten better for you at all?
Using the walkthrough to find the items yes, but for me, if for example, the background have similar colors than the item (to hide them) is a pain in the ass, i have seen some games that for example, when you put the mouse on the item, there is a borderline (mostly black) that help. I cannot say nothing bad about the game in this aspect, since the problem is me and mother nature.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Using the walkthrough to find the items yes, but for me, if for example, the background have similar colors than the item (to hide them) is a pain in the ass, i have seen some games that for example, when you put the mouse on the item, there is a borderline (mostly black) that help. I cannot say nothing bad about the game in this aspect, since the problem is me and mother nature.
I'm sorry to hear that

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mate, I didn't ask you for updating mod, I asked solcam, so stay away, don't call other people blind, as you and your whole family will be blind soon ! God has eyes!
if you are gonna wait that wt-mod or written wt gets updated before continuing playing then it will be long wait. solcam hasn't logged to f95 past 9 days.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is the worst kind of sandbox. Some games get away with it and do a good job...not this one. The tutorial even explains how shitty it is, with missable scenes if you don't find every hidden object in a chapter, even more hidden scenes that don't tell you when you have found them all etc. Super, super hard pass.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes