Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Alright this game was pretty good until the recent update as you can see this game is missing a couple of tags multiple protagonists, female protagonists and I'm not a fan of both so I'm going to throw in towel for this game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Alright this game was pretty good until the recent update as you can see this game is missing a couple of tags multiple protagonists, female protagonists and I'm not a fan of both so I'm going to throw in towel for this game.
I think it was just a one time thing.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why is this guy only 3 stars wtf. Should be closer to 5.
I haven't read the low star reviews to know for sure, but I know that a number of vocal players were upset that sex with the mother is not skippable. It's kind of essential to the whole story.

Looking at some of the lower star reviews, I see there are some complaints about the amount of inner dialogue as well as regular dialogue. One of the common complaints is confusing events. The thing is, it seems to fit with a story of someone coming to grips with time travel. Think Primer or Tenet--those stories are not for everyone.

Reactions: Wyrme

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is this guy only 3 stars wtf. Should be closer to 5.
various reasons like need to have wt to get all time gems (before wt-mod) and there isn't much sexscenes still and graphics while good aren't top notch.

Reactions: Boldano

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If Im not mistaken this is a revamp of the old game with the thick black bestfriend chick cant recall name but its the same exact story except this time he has a Mom and Sisters were before it was just him and his Dad oh yah they canned the black girl for obvious reasons :rolleyes: IMO if it is. This game used to be great it had more of a dark/serious humorous feel to it now the Dev decided to to revamp the entire story to incestify the game that had absolutely 0 incest and was great how it was now it feels like a joke and cartoonish

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Profound_Madman

zapdosxyellow

Dec 23, 2018
If Im not mistaken this is a revamp of the old game with the thick black bestfriend chick cant recall name but its the same exact story except this time he has a Mom and Sisters were before it was just him and his Dad oh yah they canned the black girl for obvious reasons :rolleyes: IMO if it is. This game used to be great it had more of a dark/serious humorous feel to it now the Dev decided to to revamp the entire story to incestify the game that had absolutely 0 incest and was great how it was now it feels like a joke and cartoonish
According to the Dev and his website, he says this is the first game he’s made. Other than the first chapter (with the usual intros and time travel setting), I don’t think I’ve played a game here with such a strange story. I’m interested to know what the other game you’re talking about is.

Also, I think this game was primarily targetted towards incest fans. Not that I'm complaining :p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
According to the Dev and his website, he says this is the first game he’s made. Other than the first chapter (with the usual intros and time travel setting), I don’t think I’ve played a game here with such a strange story. I’m interested to know what the other game you’re talking about is.

Also, I think this game was primarily targetted towards incest fans. Not that I'm complaining :p
"MARTY! You just impregnated your mother! You're Dave's dad!" (Dave is Marty's older brother)

Last edited:

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I just downloaded the Android Version (Ver. 0.20).
The incest and walkthrough patches seem to be for Ver. 0.22.
Do they also work for the Android Version 0.20?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just downloaded the Android Version (Ver. 0.20).
The incest and walkthrough patches seem to be for Ver. 0.22.
Do they also work for the Android Version 0.20?
might work but prolly need to be incorporated to android port aka make new android port and that's unlikely to happen. android ports are made shortly after game is leaked/released and ic-patches and wt-mods are made few days-week later.

Reactions: Morpheus400
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes