johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1628401214072.png

Hey everyone!
There’s been lots of juggling going on, but I feel that things are going well. I was pretty drained after the last release and I think I slept for almost 2 days xD That’s on me, though - too many late additions to the game that weren’t planned for initially. I’m happy with how it turned out, but I’m going to try and avoid doing that in the future. After the last release, things are starting to come together in the story, and quite a few characters will be in the same room for the first time. Yes, it’s time for the MC to finally meet up with Ellie :p
For more details on some of the things that are being worked on, take a look below :)
New Selena Overlays
I finished up making the new overlays for Selena with the outfit from the Glasses ON or OFF poll. As I mentioned before, I’ll be sharing a code that you can enter in the Shop where you can see Selena without her glasses on, at least for the overlays. She’ll still be wearing the glasses periodically in different renders.
I’m pretty happy with Selena’s glasses on her overlays, but there’s still a bit of work to be done on them. But I’ll save that for the future.
New Side Character - Sonia
I was putting off finishing this character for a while to work on other things, but since she makes an appearance in the next release, I’ve been focusing on her recently. Sonia is basically done, but there a few things I want to fine-tune. The name wasn’t given in-game, but Sonia is Rohan’s over-protective landlady that was mentioned in Chapter 02.
I’ll share a quick WIP soon :3
Time Fragment Poll Chapter 03 incoming
The next Time Fragment poll is coming next week! Choose which character you want to be the focus of the first Time Fragment set in Chapter 03.
Current focus
For the next week or so I’m going to be focusing on modeling some of the events of scene 16. Without giving too much away, there will be some focus on Ellie, as well as Selena. Along with some other characters :3
More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
First ever playthrough

Questionable scenes with Akane because of course that was realistic...

...but for the love of god, I'm thinking of giving up because WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A SISTER WHO HATES YOU FOR AN UNSPECIFIED REASON FFS?!

Sick to death of this trope. I haven't even gotten to the scene where you meet and talk about it yet but I know exactly how that's gonna go down

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I am stuck here, I did as the WT showed, but nothing happened. If possible to check my save whether there is problem or not. Thanks

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1631117958703.png

Hey everyone!
The first Time Fragment poll for Chapter 03 had the most participation compared to past polls, and was probably the closest poll that I’ve ever seen. Over 100 votes with varying voting power, and the winner was Vanessa by 2 points! Selena came in second place. It really shows how each vote counts. I had to go over the results 3 times, as each tier and site voted differently. Thanks so much to everyone that took the time to vote :)
For the next Time Fragment Character poll, I will be removing Vanessa as an option to give the other characters a chance during Chapter 03.
With that being said, for more details on some of the things that are being worked on and what’s upcoming, take a look below :)
Time Fragment Poll Winner: Vanessa! - What’s next?
The next Time Fragment poll will focus on what outfit Vanessa will wear as well as the location of the Time Fragment bonus scene. For those that enjoyed Vanessa’s Time Fragment bonus in Chapter 02, there will be an option to continue that scene if the bunny outfit wins again :3
Overlays
Overlays seem to always be a work-in-progress as I learn more efficient ways to create them/ add things that improve quality of life. I’m periodically updating each character when I can / I have to because you’re gonna see them naked soon ;)
Luna - Updated base nude overlays
Ellie - Updated base nude overlays
Side Stories - incoming
You’re going to get your first taste of Side Stories in Chapter 03 with Jenny and Jessie. I’m gonna see how much work needs to be done, but it should hopefully be included in either the next release or the one after that.
A simple poll on the Chapter 03 Side Stories will be coming out in the future, as I need a little help with a decision ;)
Interrogations - Chapter 03
There will be 2 interrogations in Chapter 03. Without revealing too much, the first will be on the simpler side, while the second will be a bit more layered. We’ll see how it turns out, but I’m going to try my best to recreate what I’ve story-boarded. I’m biased, but I think it’s gonna be pretty cool :3
Scene 16 Progress:
Rendering: 60%~
3D Modeling: 67%~
Post-work: 45%~
Additional Game Assets: 25%
Writing: 30%
Editing 10%
Testing 15%
Programming 55%
Music: 100% (2 new songs)

More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes