Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
One of the better games so far but also one of the hardest. I cannot play further without a full walkthrough cause I don't want to miss a thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of the better games so far but also one of the hardest. I cannot play further without a full walkthrough cause I don't want to miss a thing.
full wt is up-to-date until this version and on this there isn't much need for wt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, the walkthrough I found is 0.20, not 0.22, so....
possibly, not sure what wt i posted and don't rly need since only thing is to find time gem in kitchen at home at .21 and .22 is just few screens.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Zero2HeroGames , I've just started, but amount of screen shaking ..gee. Please allow us to disable it in options or at least ask if players want this effect in the game. If it will remain the same for the next 5-10 minutes, I think I'm gonna puke and leave this game for better times or even for good. The effect is very annoying; it isn't cool, fun nor entertaining.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633483097814.png

Hey everyone!
September went by way too fast! There are many things in the works, but most importantly the next release will be coming out this month! Take a look below for some of the things that I’m working on and what is upcoming :)
Release this month
There’s no exact date just yet, but it’s definitely coming out this month :3
The next release will have lewd content featuring Ellie, Selena, Luna, and a bit of Sonia. Along with that, even though it wasn’t part of the plan, there will also be Vanessa content because I feel it adds to the story, and I just like to give myself more work xD
Also, there’s gonna be 5 animations in this release. The most I’ve ever done!
Vanessa and Selena Content
We will delve a bit more into what’s going on with Vanessa and the MC with this content. You’ll be able to learn a bit more about the story and get some lewd content.
We’re getting to a point where the content you see will be based on your previous choices. The game is pretty lenient, especially this early on. And overall, it’s really up to you. If you’ve essentially said “no” to pursuing things with Vanessa and/or Selena, you won’t see their individual content, but if you’ve said “yes”, you will.
Like I mentioned above, the game is really lenient, and I didn’t want any paths to be blocked while we’re still getting to know the characters. That being the case, there will be plenty of opportunities for more content in the future. However, if you keep saying “no” to a character, they will eventually stop asking entirely. I hope that makes sense!
Gallery
A gallery on the title screen is something I’ve been asked about a decent amount, and although it’s not something that’s a priority right now, it’s something I’m working on in the backend. Once it’s available, you’ll be able to view all the extra scenes you’ve unlocked and also see what has yet to be unlocked.
Teasers
Once in a while, I’m going to post teasers. These will be preview renders of future releases with no context other than the title. I wanted to provide something extra for you to see what’s in the works and also what you will have to look forward to. I’ll update the tier rewards with this soon, and it will be available for the Soldier tier and up.
Sexy Spooky Wallpapers
It’s October, so that means it’s time for some Halloween-themed wallpapers! This month there’s gonna be an added secret twist, so choose wisely. The polls will be out in a few days.

Scene 16 Progress:
Rendering: 87%~
3D Modeling: 92%~
Post-work: 75%~
Additional Game Assets: 25%
Writing: 65%
Editing 10%
Testing 15%
Programming 80%
Music: 100% (2 new songs)

More news soon, and thanks for your support!
Cheers,
ZeroHero

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634779585211.png

Since you won’t be seeing the full version of this image during the Mind Minute, I thought I would share it as somewhat of a teaser. As a bonus, you can download the attached as a QHD Wallpaper :3
Sidenote: there will be a shorter BETA for this month’s release, and Soldier tier and up will get it by the end of the 31st. With varying tier rewards as usual.

Cheers,
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes