House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
mate, I didn't ask you for updating mod, I asked solcam, so stay away, don't call other people blind, as you and your whole family will be blind soon ! God has eyes!
Unless you’re just now starting the game you shouldn’t need a WT, if you are new just search the thread I’m pretty sure the older WT’s are still available.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man.. that scene with Mandy really deserves a more transparent dialogue box, or alternate angle..

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You could try using a transparent textbox mod. A general renpy one, not something specific to this game.
Yeah it wasn't a huge deal to me, just seemed like an odd decision. Shouldn't have even mentioned it. lol

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
no need for walky, id say.
apart from storage room simple "quest" for Elly/as fmc, mom solo-masturbation and dreaming under the shower, and mandy scene there is nothing much happening.
regarding main tags update: multiple protagonists/female mc, lesbo, and sextoys should be added to the list.
Simple for you saar but I'm banging my head here, what is the powder? where is the powder? I think I clicked on most things that turn pink when you hover over it, no luck there, Ellie seems to ignore the gap between the police banner, where did I lose the bus here, please help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Simple for you saar but I'm banging my head here, what is the powder? where is the powder? I think I clicked on most things that turn pink when you hover over it, no luck there, Ellie seems to ignore the gap between the police banner, where did I lose the bus here, please help!
what powder? on latest update only goal is to get to storage room and key for that is in donuts bag.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
what powder? on latest update only goal is to get to storage room and key for that is in donuts bag.
Alrighty! Thanks for the hint. BTW, the powder comment comes from the scene where elle overhears someone talking inside the storage or something. attached the screen shot. Not a doughnut eater, heck won't even get that in my state and only a few stores sell them in the country on the whole. lol

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes