Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
What about for collecting all the hidden items?
Is there something you're stuck on?

I haven't needed or used a walkthrough since the first chapter when I got stuck with the oven and sponge thing. I play games like this but more extreme in my leisure time so I never really had a hard time with any of this.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is there something you're stuck on?

I haven't needed or used a walkthrough since the first chapter when I got stuck with the oven and sponge thing. I play games like this but more extreme in my leisure time so I never really had a hard time with any of this.
I'm more of a "do everything in one run" and "don't backtrack" type of person so I just simply want to collect everything given the chance. Usually I absolutely don't care (if I can afford it) to go and collect hidden items and such (like the humongous amount of singular pics you can get in Milfy City), but in here, when Time fragments give you an entire canon/non-canon scene, I'd like to have absolutely everything. Especially since, If I'm correct, let's say we get all the stuff in the police office this update, then we go back to the police office only in 2-3 updates time, with the free roam giving you new stuff, but nothing of the old

Reactions: Before I Forget

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm more of a "do everything in one run" and "don't backtrack" type of person so I just simply want to collect everything given the chance. Usually I absolutely don't care (if I can afford it) to go and collect hidden items and such (like the humongous amount of singular pics you can get in Milfy City), but in here, when Time fragments give you an entire canon/non-canon scene, I'd like to have absolutely everything. Especially since, If I'm correct, let's say we get all the stuff in the police office this update, then we go back to the police office only in 2-3 updates time, with the free roam giving you new stuff, but nothing of the old
I understand, at first I thought in each update you'd have the opportunity to collect a full time fragment= 4 fragments but that wasn't the case. It's spread out through other updates. I don't have a problem with that tbh, just so long as I collect everything I need for each update. It doesn't bother me much, I like being rewarded with extra scenes for my finds if I'm honest.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Why did the Dev. bring in another piece of shit best friend. A lot of players don't want to get the loser best friend laid. We want to get pussy for ourselves. It is a waist of time and effort. My opinion.

Reactions: verzauberung

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why did the Dev. bring in another piece of shit best friend. A lot of players don't want to get the loser best friend laid. We want to get pussy for ourselves. It is a waist of time and effort. My opinion.
explain.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That was one of the hottest pussy eating scenes I've ever seen. And while Selena was present, on the phone and in her panties? That was something else. I don't know what's next, and I don't know who this person who looks like Akane is but one thing's for certain... we're getting Vanessa/Mom pregnant one way or another, else we've failed our obligations as a son. Operation Preggo Mom

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
That was one of the hottest pussy eating scenes I've ever seen. And while Selena was present, on the phone and in her panties? That was something else. I don't know what's next, and I don't know who this person who looks like Akane is but one thing's for certain... we're getting Vanessa/Mom pregnant one way or another, else we've failed our obligations as a son. Operation Preggo Mom
I was legit sad when I found out she had a problem with her fertility. Made me wanna slap the father, but it’s for best because she’s ours now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1646450104833.png

Hey everyone, I hope you’re all doing well and are safe!
Things are pretty crazy right now, but I’ve been trying to just focus on getting to the end of Chapter 03. I’ve been modeling/animating and rendering non-stop, and I’m really liking the way things are going. I am excited for you all to play it through. That being said, take a look below for some of the things being worked on right now.
Polls
Ellie Time Fragment Outfit Poll
I’ve finished the rough draft storyboarding for each option for this poll, and I’m ready to start modeling once we have a winner. The poll will be posted later next week. The last few polls have been incredibly close, and it’s gonna be interesting to see which outfit will be the winner this time :3
Wallpaper Poll
The monthly wallpaper poll will be available tomorrow.
Overlays
Jenny
-Base Nude overlay added
-Cop Outfit overlay re-done
Ellie
-Workout outfit overlay added
Mystery character ;)
-Base Nude overlay added
-Workout outfit overlay added
Booty Calls
This is a new feature that I mentioned a while back as a WIP. I’ll mention more about it when It’s closer to being released, but essentially Booty Calls will be short but fun encounters with the ladies whom you’ll call to different locations. To start off it will just be in your room, but we’ll move away from there as time goes on. From there you can select what sexual act you want to happen.
When it’s first available there will be a few options for Ellie, Katrina, Mandy, Selena, and Vanessa, and then there will be more options and girls in the future.
I’m going to feel out the interest here, but I want to get you all involved in whom will be included in future booty calls, and eventually also what sexual acts you want to happen. Eventually, different outfits will be added as well when I’ve got extra time to render them. It should be ready with the start of Chapter 04, but maybe a bit earlier.
There is a fun little story that goes along with getting the Booty Calls started and that involves a lady you may or may not remember from Chapter 01, Katrina (In the preview above). More info on that below.
Chapter 01 Additional Content/Renders/Animations
Here and there, when I have some free time or need a slight change of atmosphere, I’ve been creating additional renders and animations for Chapter 01. I want Chapter 01 to match more closely to Chapter 03 in terms of renders per lewd content, but still maintain the feel of Chapter 01. I plan to do the same for parts of Chapter 02 as well.
In terms of Katrina, that brief scene back in Chapter 01 on the TV had greater significance than it may have seemed. It’s going to be expanded on to give the player a little more insight on what’s going on, and how the MC knows Katrina. This will then lead into the Booty Call app and its story.
I’ll have more info when the additional content is closer to being ready, but you’ll automatically be able to view the content by replaying the extra scenes and Time Fragment on your phone. The Katrina content will be ready with the Booty Call app and the start of Chapter 04.
Jenny’s First Side-Story
Jenny’s first side-story will be available in the next release. Like with Jessie, you’ll also be hunting hoodlums, but with a different approach. You’ll be able to play it near the end of Chapter 03 by finding Jenny at the Bus Stop. Don’t worry if you miss it though, her Side-Story along with Jessie’s will automatically be added to the new Side-Story app on your phone at the end of Chapter 03.
Next Steps
My focus for the next 2 weeks is to model and animate as much as I can. It’s wild to think about, but I think we’re going to have more animations than the last release xD
I’m working on some incredibly spoiler-filled content right now which I don’t want to share, but I will have something nice and lewd to share next time ;)
More news soon and thanks for your support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
One of the things I find funny when you go through a lot of these games is that sometimes there is really one or two assets for a certain scene or building that the devs have access to. Like for example the Bathroom scene.
Pretty sure thats the same Bathroom asset as is used in Loser for example.
This isn't a bad thing mind, just funny thinking that there is this housing designer who seems to always design houses that are filled with overly horny folks...

Reactions: Dave98424
Jun 11, 2020
One of the things I find funny when you go through a lot of these games is that sometimes there is really one or two assets for a certain scene or building that the devs have access to. Like for example the Bathroom scene.
Pretty sure thats the same Bathroom asset as is used in Loser for example.
This isn't a bad thing mind, just funny thinking that there is this housing designer who seems to always design houses that are filled with overly horny folks...
It's a common asset, you play enough games then you'll eventually see familiar assets.

Reactions: hentai charley

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1648007208992.png

Hey everyone!
I’m a few days late to post this, but my birthday actually falls on March 17th and I wanted to share some themed bonuses for you all :3
Along with this wallpaper, you can put the code below into the game anytime after the next release for a bonus in-game phone wallpaper. Hope you like it! :D
CODE: zerodaycheers2022
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Free The Nipple edition. There will also be an in-game phone wallpaper for the 4K Free The Nipple edition.
Thank you all for the support!!! :D
Cheers,

ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes