• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
.22 was last i think and wt isn't that needed.
I haven't played TFY since 0.22, but to me it looked like some of the puzzles up to then were very hard and required a walkthrough. I don't want to miss out on something or have to play the same content twice.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't played TFY since 0.22, but to me it looked like some of the puzzles up to then were very hard and required a walkthrough. I don't want to miss out on something or have to play the same content twice.
I don't remember puzzles being particularly hard, but I also play a lot of puzzle games and P&Cs, so maybe I'm just used to them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what puzzles? i don't remember any puzzles. official wt not available and wt-mod isn't up-to-date so we are on our own.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Was Selena previously engaged or married? Specific details about that don't come to mind for me, but she wears what looks like an engagement/wedding band on her left ring finger. I must be forgetting some of her background from earlier in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
inside donuts, behind that right banner in station.
Those were from previous updates, though. DeliteDouche said they found 3 "this update". It's good to keep track of them all for the chapter, however. The pink time fragment should be complete as of this update, so if not then something was missed earlier in the chapter. The orange time piece cannot be completed yet, unless I have missed one of them (definitely always possible). AFAIK there are only two this updated, though, so one more to find.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Those were from previous updates, though. DeliteDouche said they found 3 "this update". It's good to keep track of them all for the chapter, however. The pink time fragment should be complete as of this update, so if not then something was missed earlier in the chapter. The orange time piece cannot be completed yet, unless I have missed one of them (definitely always possible). AFAIK there are only two this updated, though, so one more to find.
I found the second piece of Ellie's with the help of Echiham and Juliant7. I had to give them credit... I doubt you would be able to complete Ellie's this update since it seems the story is going to shift to her and it would sorta ruin Vanessa's time fragment.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found the second piece of Ellie's with the help of Echiham and Juliant7. I had to give them credit... I doubt you would be able to complete Ellie's this update since it seems the story is going to shift to her and it would sorta ruin Vanessa's time fragment.
I assume "Ellie's" means the orange fragments, yes? If so, I believe you're correct. I'm pretty sure there are only 2 orange fragments available this release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Those were from previous updates, though. DeliteDouche said they found 3 "this update".
well i found only 2, 1 was dropped and other was in storeroom window and with those that timegem was whole. like i said earlier w/o walkthrough finding those isn't easy unless clicks every screen through.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well i found only 2, 1 was dropped and other was in storeroom window and with those that timegem was whole. like i said earlier w/o walkthrough finding those isn't easy unless clicks every screen through.
Right. Yeah, you complete the pink timepiece this update by finding the final pink fragments. You get only 2 out of 3 for the orange fragments. Those definitely require heavier searching. There are also, of course, the images here and there you find laying about, like the photo on the left side of the bathroom after Ellie leaves at night. So that's more hunting for things as well.

Reactions: Mrs. Joyce Harding

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Time For you 0.24 with I patch.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mods can be placed in Documents/Wills747/time.foryou/game folder. Not guaranteed but should work.

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.24

Reactions: Jimmyshine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hu Guys! Those of you here, who have played this game already: Would you recommend this game?
depends what you are after, if you want lewds then not much of those (3 sexscenes if i remember right), if you want good story and making atleast somewhat sense then nope, if looking for interesting characters then strike again but this is on so early stages so maybe check next year again.

Reactions: drefkilla

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Hu Guys! Those of you here, who have played this game already: Would you recommend this game?
depends what you are after, if you want lewds then not much of those (3 sexscenes if i remember right), if you want good story and making atleast somewhat sense then nope, if looking for interesting characters then strike again but this is on so early stages so maybe check next year again.
This is pretty spot on. Detective Mode can turn off some players, others find it fun, it really depends on your preference. You're on a forum that has free links, what is the worst that can happen? Don't like it... delete and move on.

Although I counted at least 5 if you include the time fragments 2 with Mandy, Akane, One of the Policewoman, Jessie, I think it's her, and Vanessa's time fragment. Maybe 6, didn't the MC have a dream having shower sex with Vanessa?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
How bout you play for yourself and stop letting others influence your opinions. Not trying to sound like a prick but sometimes you gotta roll the dice for yourself. I hated the Detective stuff in the beginning, among other things but now I look forward to every aspect of the game.. So ultimately it's on you to decide..

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes