DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
new update is only beta versiion so doubt it's worth it.
I disagree.

There was plenty of content. No errors or missing images in my playthrough. You finish Ellie's time fragment and get two other complete fragments. Still no direct (and canon) vaginal/anal scenes with Vanessa, Selena, or Ellie, but the supporting characters make up for it.

Considering everything they've been through this year, I think this update is definitely worth your time and $5.

But at the end of the day, you're entitled to your opinion. You do you.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I disagree.

There was plenty of content. No errors or missing images in my playthrough. You finish Ellie's time fragment and get two other complete fragments. Still no direct (and canon) vaginal/anal scenes with Vanessa, Selena, or Ellie, but the supporting characters make up for it.

Considering everything they've been through this year, I think this update is definitely worth your time and $5.

But at the end of the day, you're entitled to your opinion. You do you.
Plus a new family member introduced.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
How did you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the bonus content for the chapter but it didn't trigger for me
I think you might've missed something. Did you get all the fragments and images?

Did you do Jenny's scene?

There is one in your house, in the guest room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus a new family member introduced.
That too!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
You're right I failed Rohan's event from earlier. I got it after doing it. Thank you!
Didn't expect it to go as far back as the previous update. I thought if we got everything in this update, it would unlock the bonus content.

If that is the case, this was the save I used to start chapter 3.

Edit: Definitely missed some of the wallpaper codes. Refer to these posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-for-you-v0-26-0-zero2herogames.56249/post-5220345
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-for-you-v0-26-0-zero2herogames.56249/post-9048588

Last edited:
Reactions: yuck1onna

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
So i see in the tags female domination and then i see BDSM and spanking, but no male domination. Does that mean the MC get spanked, roped etc.?

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes