Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I wrote a big long rant about this game but deleted it because I don't think that kind of thing helps anyone.

So I'll just leave at this and move on.
+ve: Nice models, interesting world.
-ve: Most annoying robot in existence, bitches who repeatedly try and kill you get no love and need to be drowned in their own piss, stupid 'gameplay' hoops we're expected to jump through to play.

So true and SO FKING annoying. :mad:

Reactions: Bmagada

mcbok87

Oct 7, 2020
I need a walkthrough. I do not know how to interrogate Ellie as I do not have any "proof" to show her she does not speak the truth. I am stuck at her interrogation
When she says : I go downstairs blablabla
give her photo

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
All wallpaper codes as of v0.20.0, to be inputted into Phone - Right arrow - "Shop". Type them exactly as written, with underscores. The wallpapers can then be activated via phone - "extras" (martini glass icon) - Wallpaper - select one - change wallpaper.

Code:
mandy_bus_fun_chzero
selena_candles_ch2
selena_office_ch2
naughty_nurses_ch2
jinkies_selena_ch2
beachbumfun
stickymess2020
boobsbeatbaconbutts
vbunnytime
hello2021
bootybiker22
Edit: Added code v0.24
No new exclusive codes for 0.26.0 since then?

And are these all the exclusive content codes?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
All wallpaper codes as of v0.20.0, to be inputted into Phone - Right arrow - "Shop". Type them exactly as written, with underscores. The wallpapers can then be activated via phone - "extras" (martini glass icon) - Wallpaper - select one - change wallpaper.

Code:
mandy_bus_fun_chzero
selena_candles_ch2
selena_office_ch2
naughty_nurses_ch2
jinkies_selena_ch2
beachbumfun
stickymess2020
boobsbeatbaconbutts
vbunnytime
hello2021
bootybiker22
Edit: Added code v0.24
could you share the code for v0.26 ? cheers

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so the game is now over 2 years old and in the description it says for example "Planned: Anal sex, BDSM, Cosplay, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Pregnancy, Spanking, Titfuck" are they after 2 years still only planned or are they already included? and if not included how long does it take then approximately?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
could you share the code for v0.26 ? cheers
Here are all the wallpaper codes for 0.26:

mandy_bus_fun_chzero
selena_candles_ch2
selena_office_ch2
naughty_nurses_ch2
jinkies_selena_ch2
beachbumfun
stickymess2020
boobsbeatbaconbutts
vbunnytime
hello2021
howstheweather21
notaskaterboi
FUCKTEHSWEARJAR
ridethebroomv
ridethebroomm
bootybiker22
zerodaycheers2022
zerodaycheersnip2022
dancingqueen22
vanessasdiner01
MIRRORMAID5475

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Didn't this game used to have walkthrough mod, or am i misremembering?
I don't think a walkthrough mod for this one is even possible. I mean, one could tell you the best dialogue choices I guess, but there's no one going to make a mod that tells you "Ok, now 37 pixels down and 222 pixels to the right...CLICK THERE." And without the picture guide that's like 90% of the time of the game (not counting the 4724 clicks to get past the MC pontificating at nothing).

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think a walkthrough mod for this one is even possible. I mean, one could tell you the best dialogue choices I guess, but there's no one going to make a mod that tells you "Ok, now 37 pixels down and 222 pixels to the right...CLICK THERE." And without the picture guide that's like 90% of the time of the game (not counting the 4724 clicks to get past the MC pontificating at nothing).
well could but modder would still need wt-pdf unless modder scoured every screen pixel to see if there's something hidden on some pixel and that'd take long time or modder could highlight those but again wt-pdf needed.

Reactions: tanstaafl
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes