Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm stuck in the Interrogation with the police. I have the CCTV camera and 3 photos, but can only pass the first level. The second no combo of stuff generates success. I feel I have missed a clue I was supposed to gather. Would love the walkthrough to get updated, if it wasn't only available on the highest tier I would just join.
Same problem in my game, none of the 'evidence' I have seems to be working in the police station with Jennie/Jesse's 2nd interrogation. I have the mop, sponge, cleaning solution, CCTV, pictures and powdered donut, and every time I pick one, its a wrong answer... am I missing something?

Reactions: Nøbody

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
Quick question: is the incest patch the "intended" story or a fan-made mod? just want to play the story that the actual writer wanted to tell, incest or not.

WardroberVT

Jul 12, 2021
After boring, badly written 2nd chapter is there something new and interesting at others? Does it have more investigations, char interactions?

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Try this out. If you have any problems, I'll check later. It is painfully early. Not in the screenshots is beating Ellie again to pull the dagger out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for this post. I was about to give the VN away due struggling to finish this scenario. Appreciate you sharing. More power to you.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
just making sure, the latest chapter done is 3 right? 4 hasnt released yet?
Dude. Forget. In 2021 he posted (dev) ch3 should be ready before 2022 or early 2022. Released in September. Hop in one year later for Ch.4. Most fun part, he's obv doing this part time and wanna make 10 or 12 chapters. We may see next game from Dr.P.C. and others by then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude. Forget. In 2021 he posted (dev) ch3 should be ready before 2022 or early 2022. Released in September. Hop in one year later for Ch.4. Most fun part, he's obv doing this part time and wanna make 10 or 12 chapters. We may see next game from Dr.P.C. and others by then.
so 1 ch per year and up to 12 chs so 8 years project left.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021

Yeah i wasn't sure what the Dev's progression on this game was like. This was one of the "randomly stumbled upon" games i found cruising f95. Decent game tho, i kinda like it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Overview in first page says " OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!! ;) ".
Is this true? I'm rather skeptical by nature.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes