7Eleven

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 968598

Overview:
15 years ago your grandparents disappeared in front of your eyes. No explanation. No clues. Just questions. You can learn the truth now, but you'll need help. Become the main character and solve the mystery of their disappearance.
Join a lively cast of characters on your adventure and choose whether to pursue romance, or not. Collect useful items and clues, using them during interrogations to learn the truth. Throughout your journey, use your phone to collect information, message characters, view
character love, lust and likability stats, and more!
OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date: 2022-09-16
Developer: Zero2HeroGames - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others:
Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Official Walkthrough - FAN Sigs1 - Fan Sigs2 - Wallpaper Codes

Jack Raven thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 722473 View attachment 722476 View attachment 722474 View attachment 722489 View attachment 722487 View attachment 722483 View attachment 722482 View attachment 722479
View attachment 722501 View attachment 722490 View attachment 722486 View attachment 722484 View attachment 722485 View attachment 722481 View attachment 722497 View attachment 722500
ufff

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One of the things I find funny when you go through a lot of these games is that sometimes there is really one or two assets for a certain scene or building that the devs have access to. Like for example the Bathroom scene.
Pretty sure thats the same Bathroom asset as is used in Loser for example.
This isn't a bad thing mind, just funny thinking that there is this housing designer who seems to always design houses that are filled with overly horny folks...
There's a part of me that wants to have the "Park Between Worlds," where you'll see characters from myriad games who have been in the Haven Park asset.
00-main-haven-park-daz3d.jpg
EDIT: I apologize for referencing such an old post. I'm not sure why it showed up for me.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a part of me that wants to have the "Park Between Worlds," where you'll see characters from myriad games who have been in the Haven Park asset.
well that'd be big crossover and not every1 would even fit there.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well that'd be big crossover and not every1 would even fit there.
True. Considering how how many popular developers create custom assets, it would be very challenging. More like a pipe dream.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True. Considering how how many popular developers create custom assets, it would be very challenging. More like a pipe dream.
yea. if game has park then feels like there's 2 options, that in your pic or more sunny park with yellowish benches.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
okay i love the game but these fucking interrogate scene are anoy does sombody now how to do ite with the second one with ellie

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes