johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1648007208992.png

Hey everyone!
I’m a few days late to post this, but my birthday actually falls on March 17th and I wanted to share some themed bonuses for you all :3
Along with this wallpaper, you can put the code below into the game anytime after the next release for a bonus in-game phone wallpaper. Hope you like it! :D
CODE: zerodaycheers2022
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Free The Nipple edition. There will also be an in-game phone wallpaper for the 4K Free The Nipple edition.
Thank you all for the support!!! :D
Cheers,

ZeroHero

Atso67

Nov 23, 2021
Hi. I have a problem in ep. 3, when I am at the police station, I indicate the photos from the monitoring with the first riddle, but with the second I do not understand what to indicate. Help me. Thank you:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try 1 and if doesn't work roll back and try another until success.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Installed it. Played it for 15 minutes and gave up. Simply to much of "find stuff etc." for me to find any kind of enjoyment of any sort.
Not trying to insult the dev just giving a bit of feedback why i lost all interest in playing it further. While others still enjoy this kind of game style it is sadly nothing for me.

Still wishing the dev best of luck and success with this and future projects.

sandys2021

Sep 12, 2021
Hi. I have a problem in ep. 3, when I am at the police station, I indicate the photos from the monitoring with the first riddle, but with the second I do not understand what to indicate. Help me. Thank you:)
The faces of the police officers were covered with the DONUT powder.

Riggs2099

May 9, 2022
View attachment 968598

Overview:
15 years ago your grandparents disappeared in front of your eyes. No explanation. No clues. Just questions. You can learn the truth now, but you'll need help. Become the main character and solve the mystery of their disappearance.

Join a lively cast of characters on your adventure and choose whether to pursue romance, or not. Collect useful items and clues, using them during interrogations to learn the truth. Throughout your journey, use your phone to collect information, message characters, view
character love, lust and likability stats, and more!

OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Zero2HeroGames - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Patches:
Extras: Official Walkthrough -
Walkthrough Mod - FAN SIGS - Wallpaper Codes
Syerate thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 722473 View attachment 722476 View attachment 722474 View attachment 722489 View attachment 722487 View attachment 722483 View attachment 722482 View attachment 722479
View attachment 722501 View attachment 722490 View attachment 722486 View attachment 722484 View attachment 722485 View attachment 722481 View attachment 722497 View attachment 722500
going to try this game later

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Prediction: They're going to regret not cutting Akane's throat when they knocked her out...

Seriously, that Office evening went on for longer than it actually would have taken in Real Life.

Reactions: JJsaint

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
a unica coisa que me incomodou um pouco nesse jogo foi o fato da Vanessa já ter imaginado sexo com o mc, acho que não precisava dessas cenas

It's really going to be nice when they have real sex

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes