• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I don't consider LIs playing with other LIs to be NTR. It's increased harmony and connection.
Well, in fairness, the whole idea of NTR is supposed to be "a stealing away" of LIs from the protagonist. F95 expands that to creating jealousy, so it becomes more open to interpretation. But even still, who is getting jealous? Often players get jealous while the actual in-game MC couldn't care less (My New Family, My Ordinary Extraordinary Life, etc.). I'm not going to try to dictate to people how they should feel as players nor how F95 should interpret the fetish. In my own opinion, though, I don't think there should be any jealousy unless the LI is completely stolen away, so s/he breaks off things completely with the MC. But that's just my view.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, in fairness, the whole idea of NTR is supposed to be "a stealing away" of LIs from the protagonist. F95 expands that to creating jealousy, so it becomes more open to interpretation. But even still, who is getting jealous? Often players get jealous while the actual in-game MC couldn't care less (My New Family, My Ordinary Extraordinary Life, etc.). I'm not going to try to dictate to people how they should feel as players nor how F95 should interpret the fetish. In my own opinion, though, I don't think there should be any jealousy unless the LI is completely stolen away, so s/he breaks off things completely with the MC. But that's just my view.
Agreed. Intra-harem relations almost never (i.e. I've never seen it) put the relationships with the MC at risk.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Time for You v0.24.0 - BETA (Chapter 03 - Part 4)

Main post has now been updated, removed links here.

Wallpaper Codes
SFWish: bootybiker22

Version 0.24.0. Changelog
  • Start and end of Scene 17.
  • Bug fixes.
  • Spelling fixes.
  • You can play Jessie’s first Side Story now. Find her at the CID.
  • Starting now, you can pick up a new Time Fragment Piece set. This one features Ellie.
Notes
  • The walkthrough will be available in a few days as usual but feel free to send me a message if anything.
Saves

*All saves for PC and Mac should automatically carry over, but if they didn’t, look below:

PC
: Your saves should automatically carry over but if they don’t, just copy over the “saves” folder in “game/saves” from V0.23.0

Mac: Your saves should automatically carry over. Let me know if that’s not the case.

Android: You should get the option to install over V0.23.0 without losing data. If you don’t, before deleting V0.23.0, go to: internal storage (or SD card)/Android/data/t.f.y/files/saves. Backup the saves folder on your phone and then install v0.23.0 and move the saves folder over.

Patreon Update
My goodness, the release is finally done! I hope you all enjoy it; this one especially took so much work to get done. There are quite a few things to look forward to, and most of the main characters make an appearance.

Once you complete the date with Vanessa you’ll be able to replay it with her alternative outfit. There was a lot of time and effort in rendering and post-work for the date content and I wanted everyone to get a chance to view it.

I sneakily added a new feature I’ve been working on called “talkdirtytome”. You’ll be able to input what you want a character to say during a lewd event (with limited character input from the user, at least for now). During the event, you’ll see it said by the character at some point. You’ll see it in this release if you are pursuing Mandy. It’s still a very early work-in-progress, but let me know what you think :)

Also, you’ll be able to finish Vanessa’s Time Fragment in this release and begin collecting Ellie’s new Time Fragment pieces.

Please let me know if you experience any issues at all.

When you load your save in the terminal between chapters just click “Continue - Chapter 3” to do a refresh, where you’ll get a text from the DEV with the changelog. You’ll be able to add the bonus wallpapers via the Shop app located on the second page on your phone (Click the new arrow beside messages to get there). The codes based on the tier are listed below and case-sensitive.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are there any sex sound effects such as moaning and Butt slapping etc??? I played it when it first came out and I can't remember well but I think there was music but maybe not.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while, is the blue/purple circle with the teardrop lust or is it something bad?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

love // like // lust points

View attachment 1299891

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Outrider

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
No, no, no NO! mini games and puzzles + sandbox is such a bad combination. There is nothing good about them. The first mini game came at the bus stop, so X and the game had to be uninstalled.

Reactions: Sirren

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes