-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That character is a rip-off of Anna from this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-tuesday-mircom3d.7192/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doubtful. I can almost guarantee it's just a standard Daz3D model (paid or free, whichever) that happens to be used in both games. This happens all the time. The mother in Mirror Mine is in several other games; Lucy from The Fosters is in multiple other games; Alice from A Knight's Tale commonly makes an appearance in other games. This is almost certainly the same model used in both games because the base version of it is provided from the Daz3D shop. There's no "ripping off" that's happening; Daz3D and other 3D modeling software provide assets that creators then use.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Doubtful. I can almost guarantee it's just a standard Daz3D model (paid or free, whichever) that happens to be used in both games. This happens all the time. The mother in Mirror Mine is in several other games; Lucy from The Fosters is in multiple other games; Alice from A Knight's Tale commonly makes an appearance in other games. This is almost certainly the same model used in both games because the base version of it is provided from the Daz3D shop. There's no "ripping off" that's happening; Daz3D and other 3D modeling software provide assets that creators then use.
One reason I'm trying to apply facial morphs to every character I'm adding to my games. Body morphs as well, usually to make them look less like Victoria's 8 Secret models. ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One reason I'm trying to apply facial morphs to every character I'm adding to my games. Body morphs as well, usually to make them look less like Victoria's 8 Secret models. ;)
That's awesome. I very much prefer altered models, especially heavily altered ones. I've seen the upper lip freckle pair — like Nami from Summer's Gone or Tiffany from TP: The Class Next Door — way too many times. I don't mind freckles like that (in fact, I think they're cute), but it gets overused. I much prefer considerable alterations to models (or completely new creations if a modeler is confident enough in their ability) rather than seeing the same thing every time. That said, I don't hate seeing the same models in multiple games; it's like an actor in multiple films. But something new is always appreciated greatly.

Reactions: Dragon59

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641012949486.png

Oh boy, this took forever to make, and the post-work was brutal to do xD but I hope you all like it! :D
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a super Happy New Year to you all! 2022 is gonna be big for Time For You, and I’m grateful for all your support to make this game happen :)
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Dresses Off edition.
Cheers,

ZeroHero

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1573754

Oh boy, this took forever to make, and the post-work was brutal to do xD but I hope you all like it! :D
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a super Happy New Year to you all! 2022 is gonna be big for Time For You, and I’m grateful for all your support to make this game happen :)
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Dresses Off edition.
Cheers,

ZeroHero
But where is the MC's daughter? :cry: I feel like a vital part of the family was forgotten.

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
But where is the MC's daughter? :cry: I feel like a vital part of the family was forgotten.
Well perhaps Serah's present just not in a manner we expect. After all, Vanessa is there. Taking center stage in a picture from an indeterminate future while looking upon her dear son with love and affection.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only present girls and mommy are after is in mc's pants.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
does somebody know where the 4th time fragment in the latest chapter is I only found 3
and another question in the last chapter it says to speak to Akane and find her weakness is it in this chapter or will it come in the next chapter.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
does somebody know where the 4th time fragment in the latest chapter is I only found 3
and another question in the last chapter it says to speak to Akane and find her weakness is it in this chapter or will it come in the next chapter.
The answer to both questions is that we don't know because the chapter hasn't finished yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't remember now, but I think that might be all of the ones available at this point. I believe Chapter 3 still has at least one more release (although there is probably more than one more release for the chapter), so the last fragment will probably show up soon.

Akane's weakness is a Chapter 3 Bonus Task, and it hasn't been completable yet. I just double-checked, and right after the final threesome dream the MC has with Akane and Selena in Chapter 2, if you check tasks (before choosing to Start Chapter 3), the Akane's Weakness task is not listed on your phone. In Chapter 3 it shows up as a Bonus Task. However, we haven't had any Akane content in Chapter 3 such that the MC could find out her weakness yet. It's been mostly focused on Rohan (the MC's best friend) and Rohan's mom, the police station, and Ellie (the MC's younger sister).

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1642130484782.png

Hey everyone, Happy New Year!
As usual, the days are going by fast, but I’m hyped cause we’re almost at the end of Chapter 03! There are only 2 parts left, and I’m aiming for the second last one to come out at the end of the month. If I feel like I need a bit more time, I’ll post some placeholder links again. The last release was super stressful with all the issues, and posting the placeholder links really helped with that and let me focus on fixing the issues and getting the release out.
With that being said, take a look below for some of the things being worked on :)

Time Fragment Poll #2 Winner - Ellie!
This poll was intense! While the poll lasted, I had no idea who would win the way each tier was voting. I knew it was going to be interesting without Vanessa, but wow. I’ve gone over the results 6 times just to be sure, and even though so many people voted, Ellie won by 1 point! Interestingly enough, there was a day that Akane, Ellie, and Selena were all tied for first place. It was super close, but Ellie came in 1st, Selena in 2nd, and Akane in 3rd. Each vote matters, so thanks to all who participated :)

Jenny/Jessie Poll Winner - Jessie!
There was a lot of interest in both characters, but Jessie won this poll. That being the case, you’ll see Jessie’s first side story before Jenny.
You’ll be able to talk to Jessie in the next release to get it started. It’s a fun little goofy story. I hope you all enjoy going after hoodlums with Jessie! xD

Side Stories
Side stories are optional and not mandatory to complete the game. You do need to talk to the associated character like Jessie to get it started during a Chapter, but no worries if you miss this. You’ll automatically have the side-story added to your phone at the end of the Chapter. You can play it from the Side-Stories app that will be added in the future.

Time Fragments - Slight Change in Detective Mode
Going forward, when you find Time Fragments during Detective Mode, they’ll be colour-coded for each character. The description on your phone will include the name of the character as well.

Major Choice - Vanessa
In the next release, there will be a Major Choice with Vanessa that will affect how an event in Chapter 04 will go. Vanessa will discuss this with the MC, and although you’ll be able to see the alternative event in the future, it won’t be anytime soon.
More news soon, and thanks for the support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

Jan 2, 2022
Time for You [v0.23.0] [Zero2HeroGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,50 GB / 176 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.23.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,48 GB / 159 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.23.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - - -
Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to crunch and upload these great games for us.
PLEASE include whether your files include any patches or "incest mods" so that we know whether to merge the incest patches from the main page, into your crunched version.
Thanks again. (y)

Reactions: abdulladoo

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1643425975551.png

A little teaser of some upcoming Mandy fun :3
In terms of the next release, it’s close, but I was right when I mentioned it before and need a couple more days to get it done. Unfortunately, I had to redo some animations and that ate up a big chunk of time, but don’t worry, I’ll post a quick update on the 30th and some placeholder links then as well. In the meantime, I’m gonna keep on plowing through what needs to get completed.
Thanks for your support!
ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes