cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this one of those games that I have to play through several times to unlock all the requirements? I can't get all the items in the kitchen once I get to Vanessa's house (the one in the cupboard where she is standing).
only once, she leaves eventually and mc can pick things.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this one of those games that I have to play through several times to unlock all the requirements? I can't get all the items in the kitchen once I get to Vanessa's house (the one in the cupboard where she is standing).
As cxx said. Also, to answer your other question: No, you don't need multiple playthroughs, although you should be thorough in searching if you don't want to miss bonus images / scenes (like what the time shards unlock). If you're careful enough to analyze everything (and click on each item that highlights), you can get all of the content in a single playthrough. If at the end of a chapter you're told you missed something, however, you'll need to reload to an earlier point to try again.

I always save after arriving at a new location and/or after transitioning from one longer scene to another (such as the TCMI / Akane night series of scenes). That way, if I miss something, I don't have to replay as much to get what I may have initially missed.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The running gag about our faceless MC continues, he's like Wilson from Home Improvement at this point. I got a couple of things to talk about from this update:

1. Whoever is doing the IC patch please consider dialing back Bro/Sis dialogue. It's hot and steamy and I usually enjoy it, but doing the Selena/MC facefuck scene I found myself getting annoyed by it. Every sentence was like "Oh yeah Lil bro", "That's it big sister" or "You like that brother? Oh yeah, Sister". Like I said I love the taboo part, but the wording was a little bit excessive. I get they're related, but don't need to be reminded like every other sentence.

2. Rohan is the token friend and I get that, but I couldn't care less if he scores with his mom or not. I feel like there's more pressing matters such as Time Traveling, The Technodancer, Evil Elvo and Clone Eric to be concerned with this Rohan character. And if he is going to continuously be apart of the story please make make and Sonia's content optional, especially the lewd stuff.

3. Ellie's face towards the ending up this update indicates she knows the person who's behind the Technodancer suit. I hate not knowing *sigh* Patience they say. Could it be Ellie from another time period? Akane? Don't know.

4. Not into spanking or anything but I have the urge to spank Ellie, she's so cold man. The MC must've really fucked up.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
The running gag about our faceless MC continues, he's like Wilson from Home Improvement at this point. I got a couple of things to talk about from this update:
yeah it is pretty funny. i am happy that we don't see his face. helps with my personal immersion when mc's face is never seen. and this game does a great job making fun of this "game design".

1. Whoever is doing the IC patch please consider dialing back Bro/Sis dialogue. It's hot and steamy and I usually enjoy it, but doing the Selena/MC facefuck scene I found myself getting annoyed by it. Every sentence was like "Oh yeah Lil bro", "That's it big sister" or "You like that brother? Oh yeah, Sister". Like I said I love the taboo part, but the wording was a little bit excessive. I get they're related, but don't need to be reminded like every other sentence.
i do agree with this on that particular scene, but i have to say: "Time For You" has one, if not the best dirty talk ever, i fucking love the writing during sex scenes. great job there!

2. Rohan is the token friend and I get that, but I couldn't care less if he scores with his mom or not. I feel like there's more pressing matters such as Time Traveling, The Technodancer, Evil Elvo and Clone Eric to be concerned with this Rohan character. And if he is going to continuously be apart of the story please make make and Sonia's content optional, especially the lewd stuff.
yes yes yes. only way i would somehow enjoy this rohan sonja storyline is if rohan is into being a cuck and want us to fuck his mother in front of him. but if we need to help him fuck that milf, bleh i'd hate that, even if it would lead to a mmf, i would not be a fan of it at all.
this is one of the 3 things i don't like about the game. 1. vanessa first sex scenes being not "real" 2. that mandy wasn't a virgin 3. mc wanting to help rohan fuck a juicy thicc milf (instead of wanting her for himself)

3. Ellie's face towards the ending up this update indicates she knows the person who's behind the Technodancer suit. I hate not knowing *sigh* Patience they say. Could it be Ellie from another time period? Akane? Don't know.
my guess was akane, since we saw at the end of chapter 2 that akane and the Technodancer are on the same team now. but the idea of it being a future ellie could also be it. but the original Technodancer was for sure ellie (current or future), there is only 1 person with such a perfect ass

4. Not into spanking or anything but I have the urge to spank Ellie, she's so cold man. The MC must've really fucked up.
I just can't get over her ass. it is just god tier. i only need 1 thing, a whole chapter where we get to hug and spank Ellie's ass :love: and i think we saw that deep down she actually still loves and cares for her brother.

can't wait for the next update. also that luna scene was out of this world. even compared to the other scenes, the luna scene felt way higher quality with more detail. great work

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
yeah it is pretty funny. i am happy that we don't see his face. helps with my personal immersion when mc's face is never seen. and this game does a great job making fun of this "game design".

i do agree with this on that particular scene, but i have to say: "Time For You" has one, if not the best dirty talk ever, i fucking love the writing during sex scenes. great job there!

yes yes yes. only way i would somehow enjoy this rohan sonja storyline is if rohan is into being a cuck and want us to fuck his mother in front of him. but if we need to help him fuck that milf, bleh i'd hate that, even if it would lead to a mmf, i would not be a fan of it at all.
this is one of the 3 things i don't like about the game. 1. vanessa first sex scenes being not "real" 2. mandy not being a virign 3. mc wanting to help rohan fuck a juicy thicc milf (instead of wanting her for himself)

my guess was akane, since we saw at the end of chapter 2 that akane and the Technodancer are on the same team now. but the idea of it being a future ellie could also be it. but the original Technodancer was for sure ellie (current or future), there is only 1 person with such a perfect ass

I just can't get over her ass. it is just god tier. i only need 1 thing, a whole chapter where we get to hug and spank Ellie's ass :love: and i think we saw that deep down she actually still loves and cares for her brother.

can't wait for the next update. also that luna scene was out of this world. even compared to the other scenes, the luna scene felt way higher quality with more detail. great work
I enjoy the dirty talk don't get me wrong, it's just the repetitiveness of the bro/sis lingo can get old fast if you're not careful. But yeah the other scenes are top tier in terms of dirty talk, I personally like Akane scenes because of this.

Regarding Ellie I felt both sadness and anger, I did wanna just grab her from behind and make out with her when she was in the storage room. Still wanna spank them cheeks though lol, her ass is very alluring. Speaking of ass that Luna scene caught me by surprise, totally wasn't expecting her to be bouncing that juicy ass of hers on the MC but tis the season.

The Vanessa scenes are hot but at the sometime it's like okay, I'm I really supposed to fully enjoy these sex scenes knowing that they aren't real? The shower scene and now the office scene were both fantasies, it kinda takes some of the steam out for me.

Lastly, the Rohan stuff isn't my thing. Probably because I'm tired of fucking Sonia's model lol, that model is everywhere.

Edit: I miss Akane

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
So, do I just wait in the kitchen? Do I click mindlessly and endlessly on everything, or on something in particular?

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021

this is one of the 3 things i don't like about the game. 1. vanessa first sex scenes being not "real" 2. that mandy wasn't a virgin 3. mc wanting to help rohan fuck a juicy thicc milf (instead of wanting her for himself)

Ellie was is top notch but so is Selena's lol I hope there's ass eating. :devilish:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Something suspicious seems to be going on with the PC download for AnonFiles.
It's a whole ~110MB larger than the three other download links, and also seemed to download impossibly slow.
(I tried using it, and it would've taken me 3 days, since it was downloading at less than 50KB/s.)

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I thought this update was pretty cool, nice twist at the end. Had to a second playthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything. We still don't know why Ellie hates us but the bits and pieces are coming together. The Vanessa scene was super hot but the problem with those types of scenes is that once I've seen it I can't unsee it. So even if those scenes are just fantasties in my head I've already fucked her twice. When we do finally get to romance her I'm sure it's gonna be hot and sexy, but I most likely won't be as turned on. Jessy and Jenny looks like a lot of fun, I don't wanna get too hung up on side characters but I really like those two.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something suspicious seems to be going on with the PC download for AnonFiles.
It's a whole ~110GB larger than the three other download links, and also seemed to download impossibly slow.
(I tried using it, and it would've taken me 3 days, since it was downloading at less than 50KB/s.)
110GB? if so you dl'd wrong file on some pop-up otherwise you are correct that anon sucks, my worst few days since anon gave me bad server and file wasn't that big (few gigs), didn't finish it although (switched to other host).

post-nopy and after mega quota filled it isn't anymore dl and play on same day.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
110GB? if so you dl'd wrong file on some pop-up otherwise you are correct that anon sucks, my worst few days since anon gave me bad server and file wasn't that big (few gigs), didn't finish it although (switched to other host).

post-nopy and after mega quota filled it isn't anymore dl and play on same day.
Yeah sorry, I was super tired when I was typing that out.
Was waiting to go to sleep. I meant MB, not GB.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes