Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
on police station click donut bag and click each of them and then click powder donut again and other is in same room on backwall behind plate/placate.

try each evidence aka camera, pic and donut (gotten from busstop) and rollback until it's correct.
I finished the last update !

Thanks a lot for your kindness

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26.0 + IC Patch
Size 303 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
How much content is there with Vanessa in this update and also overall. Tell seperately please.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Time For you 0.23 with I patch.
Usual gestures, etc etc..
Mods can be placed in Documents/Wills747/time.foryou/game folder. Not guaranteed but should work.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions!
Mega
Thanks for the Android port.
The Walkthrough Mod work! Tested (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is there with Vanessa in this update and also overall. Tell seperately please.
if vanessa is sis then not much outside her bjing mc in kitchen, if mommy then fantasy sexscene besides some nudes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
used others aka camera and pic before that?
used that in the other sequence before, in this 2nd "phase" of questioning nothing works, I thought maybe I had to show pic again to trigger some chain so donut would work, but nope, all camera, all picture and all donuts fail on every "page"

edit:: even tried the washsoap, mop and cleaner thingy on all pages to make sure
is there a sex scene with mom in this update?
no, just a dream, i skip all dreams

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
used that in the other sequence before, in this 2nd "phase" of questioning nothing works, I thought maybe I had to show pic again to trigger some chain so donut would work, but nope, all camera, all picture and all donuts fail on every "page"
need to use after what's her name is asks if mc got it.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
This some serious mindfuck of this game that it makes me go:
What?How?Where?When?
But the fappines was okayish i guess...just what the hell?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
What's the femdom like in this game? Is it featured heavily or not at all?
It's mostly just one character, and so far she is only in chapter 2. There also was a scene in this update with another woman that was slightly dominant, but probably not enough to really qualify.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hey, how often does this game get updated? Also will Lieutenant Luna have more scenes in the future and be part of the main cast of love interest?

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes