Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
The file was ~110MB larger than the other downloads, and I'm not so stupid as to download from a separate pop-up.
I have a blocker that disables them specifically for that reason, and to stop all those shitty pop-up ads that seem to be all the rage on sites lately.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The file was ~110MB larger than the other downloads, and I'm not so stupid as to download from a separate pop-up.
I have a blocker that disables them specifically for that reason, and to stop all those shitty pop-up ads that seem to be all the rage on sites lately.
anon and mix are shitty, both can break dl at any point.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the game.

As much as the first two chapters were good, the third one is crappy. Seriously, donut powder in the eyes ? Who hired these two women as cops ? The dev doesn't give a shit about the scenario anymore.

If Sonia is not a futur LI of MC, what's the point to show her trying to fuck her son/tenant ? Just make the player frustrated that we won't have that woman in the futur ?
If Sonia is a futur LI of MC, what's the point to show her trying to fuck her son/tenant ? It's just like a NTR-scene.
Of course, we have the legendary "MC's friend" and the sentence MC said : " I know he would do the same for me if I needed help " looks like there will be " sharing " tag in the futur.
Shit.
That's why you don't need male friend in a harem game, it's always for sharing your LI with him.

I wonder if the incest thing (with the patch) is the real version or not.
Because Mandy is masturbating in the bus about her " Captain " (it's not Luna, because she is a lieutenant) and in the incest version, Captain becomes Daddy (So, the Captain is a man, maybe the MC... with that time plot thing, don't know... don't care. If it's not the MC, then it a NTR-vibes, another one, not worth mentionning at this point)

The most annoying thing in the game is that fucking ELVO. My god... I never saw a character as annoying as it. Always insulting the MC and takes him for a fool instead of properly helping him.

How is that possible that the character of Akane can be a LI in the futur ? You even have the choice to pursue her again. What's the point ? If you don't, you will miss futur scenes, I guess, and if you do, you will be with a fucking psychopath who tried to frame MC for murder!!!
That's just wrong!!!

The MC have the mentality of a 13 years old boy. Each time he sees a woman, he is like " Oh no, what am I thinking! " Where are you ? In a fucking shoujo manga ? Shit.
And that's not just the MC: Vanessa had exactly the same thought.
Or he openly stares at Sonia chest and get caught... like a dumb.

The thing with Ellie could have been resolved in 5 minutes, just make the MC said : " What's the problem with you ? " But instead, you have that possibility in a choice list and the answer is just shitty and... moving on. I guess it's not that important in the end then.

And the scene with Luna... seriously, you fuck a boy you don't know just for helping your protegée? What's wrong with you ? What's wrong with that game!

At first, I was trigerred by the plot, with the weird things around you and the women who don't see the same things as you and all, but not anymore. The game succeded to break my interest in it.
The game needs a solid reworking. Deleted that friend Rohan, or make him a girl to add in your harem later, get rid of Akane, make the MC grows up a little, make the cops less stupid, etc.

Good luck for the dev.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Imo, MixDrop is shitty cause of the ads, and the way they force you to disable your adblocker to use it.
It's shortsighted and dumb.
I was using Nopy, until they got ass-raped by their money services.
(Goes to show that one company having a monopoly on a system isn't good for the economy.)

Also, what the fuck is wrong with F95 lately.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
I thought this update was pretty cool, nice twist at the end. Had to a second playthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything. We still don't know why Ellie hates us but the bits and pieces are coming together. The Vanessa scene was super hot but the problem with those types of scenes is that once I've seen it I can't unsee it. So even if those scenes are just fantasties in my head I've already fucked her twice. When we do finally get to romance her I'm sure it's gonna be hot and sexy, but I most likely won't be as turned on. Jessy and Jenny looks like a lot of fun, I don't wanna get too hung up on side characters but I really like those two.
I was thinking the same thing, you know how some games have sleep sex or fantasy like dreams that allow to you to fuck your LI only for it to "not count" that's how I feel with Vanessa scenes. Either let us fuck her for real or stop with the faux scenes already.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1639197737133.png

Hey everyone!
It seems like December is flying by so fast! I’ve been 3D modeling like crazy this month, and following my plans and storyboarding, the next release will have a fair amount of content. There’s still quite a bit of story left, but I’m getting hyped because we’re also on the road to the end of Chapter 03!
In the meantime, take a look below for some of the things being worked on :)
Vanessa Time Fragment Outfit Poll Winner!
Mistress Of The Manor took the win! The Bunny Costume was second, and for the first few days it was in the lead, but Mistress Of The Manor was the winner for almost all the tiers. I’m working on this now, and I’m hoping to have it complete by the next release.
Polls
I’m packing this month with some polls!
Time Fragment Poll #2 for Chapter 03
The second Time Fragment Poll for Chapter 03 will be to choose the character of focus for the bonus scene. This will be coming near the end of the month. Also, as mentioned previously, since Vanessa won the last one (and the one before that), she won’t be part of the poll so that another character can get a chance. The last poll was super close, so I’m interested to see how this one goes :D
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls will be coming out tomorrow.
Jenny/Jessie Poll
A shortly timed poll for choosing which side character gets their Side-Story available in-game first. I also want to see which character you’re more interested in right now :3
Lewd Texting
I was finally able to look into the issue with the new code for the texts, and that has been fixed (thank goodness), and the new code will be added in the next release. Going forward, as you get closer to different characters, you’ll receive more lewd pictures. The pictures will automatically be added to your Extra Images as well.
Next Interrogation
There’s been some really great feedback from the last interrogation, and I’m glad to hear that overall people enjoyed it, and are getting a hang of the investigation/interrogation mechanics. In future Chapters, there will be more to the interrogations, but that’s a discussion for later.
The first interrogation for Chapter 03 was a bit on the silly side, but the second one will have more of a serious note. There will be some more layers and we’ll be going on a bit of an “adventure” to peel away to the truth and the hidden secrets. I’m doing my best to recreate what I’ve envisioned in my head into reality. Hope you all like it :)
What’s Next?
My main focus is 3D modeling right now. We’ve got content for Selena, Mandy, Vanessa (Vanessa Date and Time Fragment), Ellie, and the side-story coming up. Along with a little something extra if things work out :3
More news soon, and thanks for the support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1539663

Hey everyone!
It seems like December is flying by so fast! I’ve been 3D modeling like crazy this month, and following my plans and storyboarding, the next release will have a fair amount of content. There’s still quite a bit of story left, but I’m getting hyped because we’re also on the road to the end of Chapter 03!
In the meantime, take a look below for some of the things being worked on :)
Vanessa Time Fragment Outfit Poll Winner!
Mistress Of The Manor took the win! The Bunny Costume was second, and for the first few days it was in the lead, but Mistress Of The Manor was the winner for almost all the tiers. I’m working on this now, and I’m hoping to have it complete by the next release.
Polls
I’m packing this month with some polls!
Time Fragment Poll #2 for Chapter 03
The second Time Fragment Poll for Chapter 03 will be to choose the character of focus for the bonus scene. This will be coming near the end of the month. Also, as mentioned previously, since Vanessa won the last one (and the one before that), she won’t be part of the poll so that another character can get a chance. The last poll was super close, so I’m interested to see how this one goes :D
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls will be coming out tomorrow.
Jenny/Jessie Poll
A shortly timed poll for choosing which side character gets their Side-Story available in-game first. I also want to see which character you’re more interested in right now :3
Lewd Texting
I was finally able to look into the issue with the new code for the texts, and that has been fixed (thank goodness), and the new code will be added in the next release. Going forward, as you get closer to different characters, you’ll receive more lewd pictures. The pictures will automatically be added to your Extra Images as well.
Next Interrogation
There’s been some really great feedback from the last interrogation, and I’m glad to hear that overall people enjoyed it, and are getting a hang of the investigation/interrogation mechanics. In future Chapters, there will be more to the interrogations, but that’s a discussion for later.
The first interrogation for Chapter 03 was a bit on the silly side, but the second one will have more of a serious note. There will be some more layers and we’ll be going on a bit of an “adventure” to peel away to the truth and the hidden secrets. I’m doing my best to recreate what I’ve envisioned in my head into reality. Hope you all like it :)
What’s Next?
My main focus is 3D modeling right now. We’ve got content for Selena, Mandy, Vanessa (Vanessa Date and Time Fragment), Ellie, and the side-story coming up. Along with a little something extra if things work out :3
More news soon, and thanks for the support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero
The dev means chapter 13,not chapter 03 right?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was thinking the same thing, you know how some games have sleep sex or fantasy like dreams that allow to you to fuck your LI only for it to "not count" that's how I feel with Vanessa scenes. Either let us fuck her for real or stop with the faux scenes already.
What I'd love to see is if and when it happens for real, the real body, the real experience is nothing like the fantasy.

Reactions: jackkane

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1640414126751.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
There are still some goodies I’ve got coming before the end of the month, but before that, I wanted to wish you all happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
The Jenny and Jessie poll will also be coming out later today! I was initially going to have Jenny and Jessie in different outfits, but ya know ‘tis the season’, and I decided to include an alt version for y’all as well :p
Thanks so much for the support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes