YuJee

Nov 1, 2021
So I am just passed the part where you "clean" David's office (aka that chair looks very uncomfortable.) first time. And uhm... Dev REALLY slaps it on thick huh?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cjindi

May 7, 2020
I used it every possible time, every time it is possible to use evidence I tried donut, it does not work, I think game is broken

I found what works. When the sisters say the found rohan alone at the bus stop show them the Donut for the last part and the story continued further

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1637381710992.png

Hey everyone!
I’m continuing the Time For You Framed series with Mandy!
There’s been lots of love for Mandy as the game has continued development and I think that’s really cool :)
It’s a little crazy to think about now, but when I first started creating the characters for Time For You, I wasn’t the most confident with my modeling, and I nearly scrapped this design for Mandy. I’m glad I didn’t, and I’m super happy with how she’s turned out now. Thanks for all the love, and expect lots more of Mandy to come! :D
All that’s left for the Framed series is Akane. When she takes the win in a future poll, I’ll make a render for her. After that, I’ll make a group render with all the main characters. If it happens during Chapter 04, I’ll include Kacey too :p
P.S. Based on your tier, I’ve also included increased resolution wallpapers and a 4K Free The Nipple edition.
Thanks for your support!
Cheers,

ZeroHero

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
first time playing. just finished chapter 2 and started chapter 3.
i LOVE this game. so good. the girls are hot, but i also like their personalities. the story is interesting and i like the writing.

even tho i love this game overall, for me there were some problems:

i'm still a bit iffy about the "dream" scenes, not a fan of "non real/dream" sex scenes spoiling future "real" sexx scenes. (e.g. in real time we haven't had vaginal sex yet with a character but in the dream we already bang her"). but in this game the dream scenes are part of the plot i get it, still hope they won't spoiler and ruin the feeling of future "real" scenes.

also the chapter2 sex scenes were on the weak side: one very basic animation, not enough details, poses, close ups, angles and camera cuts. really hope the future sex scenes will improve. the writing/dirty talk is top tier and the girls are insanely hot, they really deserve better&longer sex scenes

also at the end of chapter 2 the best friend of mc was introduced... i hated that, why? nobody asked for that... why do we need some nerd ass idiot male friend in this harem incest game, i pray to god he won't be a big part of the story and i even pray harder for him to be never involved in any way with any girl. would be an insta game killer for me if there will be stories or scenes of him with a girl.
i just don't understand why there needs to be a male friend in any HAREM game. if the story needed the mc to have a friend, just make that friend female, have her be a LI and just add her to the harem.

but like i said until now i love the game. even tho i normally hate dream scenes, this game kinda makes them work and they don't ruin future sex scenes too hard, overall the dream sex scenes are handled well. and let's hope the male friend just dies or goes away asap or he turns out to be gay. he is currently in prison (as of start of chapter3) so maybe we can just let him there forever lol. it's just that i'm paranoid about male npc characters in harem, too many times did i drop a game instantly bc the dev added some scenes involving male npc friends :sick:

but yeah really looking forward to play the rest of chapter 3 and for future updates. the girls are all total waifu material, love them!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
used others aka camera and pic before that?

inside donut, behind 1 placate in station.
what the hell is a placate?!? far as i know it's just a verb. also how the hell do you get jessie to move her fat ass away from her desk so you can click on the donut box to look in it?!?

also how the hell do you find a way to see if rohan is ok?!?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what the hell is a placate?!? far as i know it's just a verb. also how the hell do you get jessie to move her fat ass away from her desk so you can click on the donut box to look in it?!?
sorry meant plank, girls will vanish soon after or when mc arrives on station.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Is this one of those games that I have to play through several times to unlock all the requirements? I can't get all the items in the kitchen once I get to Vanessa's house (the one in the cupboard where she is standing).

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes