snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
OK, downloaded the game and it looks great. One issue though. I get to the first dialogue in the kitchen with mom and realize my duffel bag is missing. I click on the "Locations" icon in the top right corner to go to the Bus Stop, but the only thing that happens is the dialogue starts scrolling backwards. I have to hit 'Escape' and then 'Return' to get the dialogue moving forward again until I return to the point where I hit 'Locations' again and the problem just repeats (I've tried 3X). Help please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limiter99

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
OK, downloaded the game and it looks great. One issue though. I get to the first dialogue in the kitchen with mom and realize my duffel bag is missing. I click on the "Locations" icon in the top right corner to go to the Bus Stop, but the only thing that happens is the dialogue starts scrolling backwards. I have to hit 'Escape' and then 'Return' to get the dialogue moving forward again until I return to the point where I hit 'Locations' again and the problem just repeats (I've tried 3X). Help please.
Try and redownload the game, I don't have this problem, must be something on your end

Sep 4, 2020
Can I suggest something ? I think we need an option to turn on/off the incest especially for Android users(me).I'm kinda dumb and don't know how to install the incest patch for Android version.So please consider this.Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weirdest and most confusing game I have played but still good. up-to-date walkthrough seems to be necessary (missed 1 time fragment before 0.20 wt but had save before end sequence).

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the concept and some of the game play don't even have issues with the strange events or time line.
Infact I really wanna like this game.
But I am curious I'm at the start of chapter 2 i think is there any chance we get past these longwinded and boring mental monologs and mind minutes???.
I now there needs to be introductions but do's it always have to be (slight exaggeration) in 10.000 words or more???.
I onlys ask because apart from the odd moment and the games I have been trying me hardest not to fall asleep reading the rest.
So if stuff gets shorter later on I will enderver to stay awake long enough to reach that point.

Just Curious?.

Reactions: Ancandune
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes