Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 1069891

Hey everyone!
It’s crazy to think that Chapter 02 is done! I’ve been so busy making Chapter 02 that I didn’t actually sit down and time the length of it. After the latest release and 2 days of nothing but sleep (xD) I decided to replay the entirety of Chapter 02. I’ve mentioned this before, but the game has evolved since I first started making it, and I would say for the better. Initially, the plan was for each chapter to be 2-2.5 hours of gameplay (If you read everything). Chapter 02 however, is about 6 hours long.
You’re probably wondering what that means for the game in general. Simply put, it’s going to be a longer game. This doesn’t mean that every chapter will be the same amount of time, but there will be more gameplay overall. That being said, I do think that this game will take longer to finish so that it can become what it has always meant to be. I hope you are all okay with that :)
With the conclusion of Chapter 02 we’re reaching a point in the game where things are going to get a lot more intimate pretty soon. Especially with Selena, Mandy, Vanessa and a side character or two ;)
There’s lots of things in the works right now, so take a look at the below for some more details.
Relationships
You’re going to start to see some differences in the game based on your choices. For example, based on your choices, you may or may not get a special morning pic from Selena sent to your phone. Smaller things to start and bigger things in the future.
Lust Redemption - Vanessa - With the start of the new chapter, there is one more Lust Redemption choice coming if you’re not where you could be in terms of points with Vanessa. If you saw the event in her room in scene 11, you’re fine. If not, he may be an asshole, but ELVO is there to help you xD
Storyboarding
All finished with storyboarding scene 14.
New outfit
You’ll see Vanessa rocking a new sporty outfit some time during scene 14. This is different from the outfit WIP I shared last month.
Overlays
Ellie - A few more overlays for our focus character for Chapter 03!
Luna - We’ll get to see a little bit more of Luna in scene 14.
Rohan - A few overlays of our hapless friend.
V0.20.1 (Bugfix and edits release incoming)
*IMPORTANT: There is no new content*

Along with replaying the entirety of Chapter 02, I also did a deep-dive on editing, along with fixing a couple bugs. V0.20.0 is completely playable, but there was a visual bug that showed the “TO BE CONTINUED” animation after scene 11. Some players thought that was the end of the content, which is not the case.
Steam Release
Along with development of Chapter 03, I’m working on getting Chapter 02 onto Steam. There’s a decent amount of work to be done before I get it onto Steam, but I’m finding time here and there while working on Scene 14.
More news soon.
Cheers,
ZeroHero
Thanks for sharing, you might do the same with the walkthrough? :censored:

Reactions: demis and swammy

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
OK, downloaded the game and it looks great. One issue though. I get to the first dialogue in the kitchen with mom and realize my duffel bag is missing. I click on the "Locations" icon in the top right corner to go to the Bus Stop, but the only thing that happens is the dialogue starts scrolling backwards. I have to hit 'Escape' and then 'Return' to get the dialogue moving forward again until I return to the point where I hit 'Locations' again and the problem just repeats (I've tried 3X). Help please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limiter99

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
OK, downloaded the game and it looks great. One issue though. I get to the first dialogue in the kitchen with mom and realize my duffel bag is missing. I click on the "Locations" icon in the top right corner to go to the Bus Stop, but the only thing that happens is the dialogue starts scrolling backwards. I have to hit 'Escape' and then 'Return' to get the dialogue moving forward again until I return to the point where I hit 'Locations' again and the problem just repeats (I've tried 3X). Help please.
Try and redownload the game, I don't have this problem, must be something on your end

Sep 4, 2020
Can I suggest something ? I think we need an option to turn on/off the incest especially for Android users(me).I'm kinda dumb and don't know how to install the incest patch for Android version.So please consider this.Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weirdest and most confusing game I have played but still good. up-to-date walkthrough seems to be necessary (missed 1 time fragment before 0.20 wt but had save before end sequence).

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes