• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 6, 2018
Fuck man the hottest girl is his littler girl and we get no scenes with her at all.
Any games with girls like her? Small chest, Big thicc ass.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fuck man the hottest girl is his littler girl and we get no scenes with her at all.
Any games with girls like her? Small chest, Big thicc ass.
ask on recommendations since advertising other games on other threads is against rules.

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
I tried to play this game and really didn't enjoy it at all. If you miss ONE thing, it destroys possible outcomes in the future with no chance of redemption. And they are things that you are not aware of, like at the beginning at the bus stop. I didn't select something ON the bus stop structure, and it screwed up my relationship with that first good looking girl who has the dark brown and pink hair! I really don't like searching all over for shit like in the laundry room! Let's play an adult VN game, not a hidden object game or a "Oops, you missed a spot" game. Huh? Come on, man!

Reactions: Otherguy2012

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
My google-fu doesn't seem to work well with the search function of this forum. Is there are way to be successful with the interrogation inside the police station, where you try to prove Rohan's innocence? The walkthrough mod doesn't give any hints for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My google-fu doesn't seem to work well with the search function of this forum. Is there are way to be successful with the interrogation inside the police station, where you try to prove Rohan's innocence? The walkthrough mod doesn't give any hints for that.
trial and error.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I can’t get through the interrogation, can u help me?
Try this out. If you have any problems, I'll check later. It is painfully early. Not in the screenshots is beating Ellie again to pull the dagger out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes