Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm playing through the 0.26 version and am stuck doing the interrogation of Jessie and Jenny, I assumed the donut was one of the things you needed to show but I can't see when it's supposed to be shown, I skipped showing the donut and did the stills from the CCTV but at the end I got told I'd missed something.
Can anyone let me know what Items I need to show during the interrogation and when...maybe I'm missing an item? If that's the case I have a save I can go back to to before the interrogation starts (though I don't know where to look)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm playing through the 0.26 version and am stuck doing the interrogation of Jessie and Jenny, I assumed the donut was one of the things you needed to show but I can't see when it's supposed to be shown, I skipped showing the donut and did the stills from the CCTV but at the end I got told I'd missed something.
Can anyone let me know what Items I need to show during the interrogation and when...maybe I'm missing an item? If that's the case I have a save I can go back to to before the interrogation starts (though I don't know where to look)
Is that office stuff? Yeah, it took me like 3 reloads of old saves to figure it out (this is also including others parts of the game), do not expect me to answer you honestly, as it's bene 6 months I bet since I've last played.

Best I can do is throw up my saves, almost 70MB :ROFLMAO:, again honestly, I have no clue why on god's green earth I have so many.

I am also pretty sure I have everything unlocked towards the later ends. I'm guessing I restarted the game many times along with giving the MC random names.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is that office stuff? Yeah, it took me like 3 reloads of old saves to figure it out (this is also including others parts of the game), do not expect me to answer you honestly, as it's bene 6 months I bet since I've last played.

Best I can do is throw up my saves, almost 70MB :ROFLMAO:, again honestly, I have no clue why on god's green earth I have so many.

I am also pretty sure I have everything unlocked towards the later ends. I'm guessing I restarted the game many times along with giving the MC random names.

thanks

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so I'm in the time fragment with Ellie, but I have no idea how to beat her. I've tried over a dozen times and even though I've clicked red when it flashed red blue or pink when needed I still end up losing as it tells me I'm too late. How long do we have to click? I mean less than a second seems about what is required....is there a way to win without having to try to distinguish between red and 'pink'....currently this is so frustrating (why couldn't the 'pink' have been green or yellow??)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, so I'm in the time fragment with Ellie, but I have no idea how to beat her. I've tried over a dozen times and even though I've clicked red when it flashed red blue or pink when needed I still end up losing as it tells me I'm too late. How long do we have to click? I mean less than a second seems about what is required....is there a way to win without having to try to distinguish between red and 'pink'....currently this is so frustrating (why couldn't the 'pink' have been green or yellow??)
gotta beat her, yep it's stupid, yep it's hard, it can take several attempts.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
gotta beat her, yep it's stupid, yep it's hard, it can take several attempts.
thanks, I finally got there...actually helped to drop the level of light in the room so the 'pink' and 'red' were easier to see.
I've finished chapter 3 now....can't wait for chapter 4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
nah, it isnt.
you cant win, thats true, yet there are two ways of losing it - the one which leads to repeating it all over again, and the other which continues the story.
you will figure it eventually by yourself,

Instead of being all cryptic and shit, why don't you help us out with the answer, because I've tried everything, and nothing works. And I just wanna go on with the story, so please, if you know what to do with that fight, share it so us that just wants to play the game can do just that. Because I'm guessing it's not following those flash cues? I had no hits on me, Ellie had two on her, but when I did the attack according to the cue, I hit her, but she also got one on me, and that one hit made me lose the match?! Not to mention the fact that my hit on her, that should make me the winner, isn't registered? That's some grade A bullshit, so if you have the answer, be a mensch, and share what you know, because it doesn't seem to be as obvious as you claimed, at least not to me, and I can't be the only one stuck there.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Instead of being all cryptic and shit, why don't you help us out with the answer, because I've tried everything, and nothing works. And I just wanna go on with the story, so please, if you know what to do with that fight, share it so us that just wants to play the game can do just that. Because I'm guessing it's not following those flash cues? I had no hits on me, Ellie had two on her, but when I did the attack according to the cue, I hit her, but she also got one on me, and that one hit made me lose the match?! Not to mention the fact that my hit on her, that should make me the winner, isn't registered? That's some grade A bullshit, so if you have the answer, be a mensch, and share what you know, because it doesn't seem to be as obvious as you claimed, at least not to me, and I can't be the only one stuck there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-for-you-v0-26-0-zero2herogames.56249/post-9103082
Edit: after the misshap (wrong link) here some hints as bonus
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-for-you-v0-26-0-zero2herogames.56249/post-9106429

Last edited:
Reactions: Tico7533on
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes