BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can't stand the mini games - they suck big time - why can't you bypass this - the last fight with ellie really sucks - got 2 hits on her but can't get the third

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the a harem?
good question which we don't have answer.
Yeah, we don't technically know yet. I would guess it will be eventually. Right now, however, I don't think most of the girls know the MC's been intimate with anyone else. From what I can remember for sure, it doesn't qualify as a harem yet (by F95Zone's or even anyone's definition AFAIK) — several LIs are in intimate relations with the MC and all know about and accept one another as such. So, this game for sure wouldn't get the tag right now, but probably in the future. Here are some things that make me pretty sure it eventually will be one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given all of that, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet this will be one big harem eventually. And while nothing has even been implied to happen yet, given how the game has gone so far and the fact that now the MC's Aunt Kacey has even shown up in the game implies yet another girl will get sexual with the MC and then become a member of his harem at some point as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It seems to repeat back at the begining of the fight and I can't win - she wins and I must re-fight her again from the beginning of the fight
When are you trying to Attack / Dodge / Block? It needs to be on the final (third, IIRC) image, just before she gets to you. If you do any earlier than that, it's too early: the MC telegraphs his move and Ellie knows what he'll do, so he won't be able to take his action successfully. IDK what platform you're playing on, but on my PC it seems pretty simple to get the third "hit" to continue on.

In case you still can't get it, though, I'm attaching a save right after the fight (where a plot device already made you lose anyway). Just rename it so the pattern is [Page]-[Slot]-LT1.save, where [Slot] is ordered 1, 2, 3 (top row) and then 4, 5, 6 (bottom row) on every saves page for this game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
When are you trying to Attack / Dodge / Block? It needs to be on the final (third, IIRC) image, just before she gets to you. If you do any earlier than that, it's too early: the MC telegraphs his move and Ellie knows what he'll do, so he won't be able to take his action successfully. IDK what platform you're playing on, but on my PC it seems pretty simple to get the third "hit" to continue on.

In case you still can't get it, though, I'm attaching a save right after the fight (where a plot device already made you lose anyway). Just rename it so the pattern is [Page]-[Slot]-LT1.save, where [Slot] is ordered 1, 2, 3 (top row) and then 4, 5, 6 (bottom row) on every saves page for this game.
Thanks alot for your help

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

babaex

May 28, 2022
Yeah, we don't technically know yet. I would guess it will be eventually. Right now, however, I don't think most of the girls know the MC's been intimate with anyone else. From what I can remember for sure, it doesn't qualify as a harem yet (by F95Zone's or even anyone's definition AFAIK) — several LIs are in intimate relations with the MC and all know about and accept one another as such. So, this game for sure wouldn't get the tag right now, but probably in the future. Here are some things that make me pretty sure it eventually will be one:
Given all of that, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet this will be one big harem eventually. And while nothing has even been implied to happen yet, given how the game has gone so far and the fact that now the MC's Aunt Kacey has even shown up in the game implies yet another girl will get sexual with the MC and then become a member of his harem at some point as well.
In fact it's in planned tags at least for now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I'm stuck in the Interrogation with the police. I have the CCTV camera and 3 photos, but can only pass the first level. The second no combo of stuff generates success. I feel I have missed a clue I was supposed to gather. Would love the walkthrough to get updated, if it wasn't only available on the highest tier I would just join.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Turns out the first promising scene (where nothing even happens in the end) was actually
Does this happen again in the game? Because it was infuriating and there's no point in me continuing to play if it happens again.
Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes