cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is one in the ring, one in the tunnel and one under the sink in the locker room. I don't remember where the other one is.
1 in the locker room, have to change view. its under the bench where the sinks are, have to advance the story to get ellie to move. 1 is in the tunnel where the cop is, to the far left of her. cant remember where the other was, so i hope its the one you have
ring had pic, locker under sink had pic, mc's bedroom after selena dildoed herself had pic and final in tunnel (barely in bottom of screen). would be nice if dev would tell pics not something else like contrabands.

anyways thx for help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 thing on this is better than on many avns and it's that girls aren't bald as baby on genital area.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this ends on mc getting stabbed by technodancer? that's weird ending.

still hate those fights against ellie since not much time to react and needs to rollback quite a bit to redo wrong move.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, this is yet another game with bad in game direction, meaning you can miss a LOT of content if you don't come on here to these forums and search or ask. A game should never be that way, ever. Which means the dev, like many others, forgot that a game is supposed to be fun, not a frustrating and even confusing experience. The game frankly could be great, if not for the frustrating things so many keep mentioning.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, this is yet another game with bad in game direction, meaning you can miss a LOT of content if you don't come on here to these forums and search or ask. A game should never be that way, ever. Which means the dev, like many others, forgot that a game is supposed to be fun, not a frustrating and even confusing experience. The game frankly could be great, if not for the frustrating things so many keep mentioning.
Ah, so you've never heard of achievements? You've never heard of games made by FromSoftware? Plenty of games are that way, and they do very well. Agree to disagree; and some of us have fun trying to find hidden clues or achievements, required or not.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I feel totally the opposite.
Some players just want to skate through every game, get to the juicy parts and can't follow instructions to save their lives. Some players forget that every game isn't supposed to be a fuckfest free for all.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Ah, so you've never heard of achievements? You've never heard of games made by FromSoftware? Plenty of games are that way, and they do very well. Agree to disagree; and some of us have fun trying to find hidden clues or achievements, required or not.
I feel totally the opposite.
Some players just want to skate through every game, get to the juicy parts and can't follow instructions to save their lives. Some players forget that every game isn't supposed to be a fuckfest free for all.
Totally agree with the above posts. Considering everything the developer has been through this year, this game could’ve been abandoned. I’m sure past players thought it was.

This update was only $5 and I thought it was great! By all means, it wasn’t perfect; the animations could be better, there could’ve been a better indicator of bonus content, etc. I probably wouldn’t be praising it as much if I paid say $20 (the tier that comes with the walkthrough supposedly).

I for one enjoy looking for the fragments, photos, and codes. It gives us something to talk about here instead of seeing multiple posts of questions that were already answered or the remarks about how long this game will take to develop.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Totally agree with the above posts. Considering everything the developer has been through this year, this game could’ve been abandoned. I’m sure past players thought it was.

This update was only $5 and I thought it was great! By all means, it wasn’t perfect; the animations could be better, there could’ve been a better indicator of bonus content, etc. I probably wouldn’t be praising it as much if I paid say $20 (the tier that comes with the walkthrough supposedly).

I for one enjoy looking for the fragments, photos, and codes. It gives us something to talk about here instead of seeing multiple posts of questions that were already answered or the remarks about how long this game will take to develop.
Didn't the Dev say that he and his family were going through legal troubles with their neighbors? I mean, who can focus 100% when you have crap like that to deal with? Some of the critiques are reasonable but then again a lot of it is just plain ridiculous. Yes, there are bad Devs out there but this idea that Devs are robots who don't have lives, can't get sick, can't experience death in family and so on is just absurd. This guy has been straightforward for the longest and people still complain, I don't understand them. I enjoy this game and will continue to.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks. but it doesn't work for me.
Where exactly in the interrogation are you getting stuck? Knowing what Ellie says right as the problem happens and what exactly you click when she says it are important to understanding why it's not working for you. If you're trying to click a clue right when she says what's in your screenshot, I can tell you that this isn't the statement that has a contradiction.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Didn't the Dev say that he and his family were going through legal troubles with their neighbors? I mean, who can focus 100% when you have crap like that to deal with? Some of the critiques are reasonable but then again a lot of it is just plain ridiculous. Yes, there are bad Devs out there but this idea that Devs are robots who don't have lives, can't get sick, can't experience death in family and so on is just absurd. This guy has been straightforward for the longest and people still complain, I don't understand them. I enjoy this game and will continue to.
Yep something along those lines. Right after they caught COVID and their case was bad.

Every developer doesn’t have the luxury to work on a game full time or have to best equipment so yea some renders and/or animations will be weird, but it’s better than nothing.

Exactly, you hit the nail on it’s head

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26.0 + IC Patch
Size 303 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes