lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
mini game fight with Ellie is broken you can't win and if you lose you do it all over again Never mind un winable lose and continue

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mini game fight with Ellie is broken you can't win and if you lose you do it all over again
nah, it isnt.
you cant win, thats true, yet there are two ways of losing it - the one which leads to repeating it all over again, and the other which continues the story.
you will figure it eventually by yourself,

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
too bad that no wt-pdf updated. makes gemhunting difficult.
You only find one fragment in the locker room and the last piece you get after talking to the suspicious cop once you find all you three pictures.You should have the first two pieces before this update. The whole fragments you getfrom talking to people.

I have no dagger in my inventory and if I go to a previous save I fought Ellie and she never pulled out a dagger but I did lose with out the repeat so not sure what's going on
Go back one page and find the answer.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Two new passwords for the phone wallpapers are

MIRRORMAID5475
FUCKTEHSWEARJAR

They have to be typed in caps as well.

The game needs better directions with the in game walkthrough. It's rather frustrating.

I assume now that we have the knife we can get into the dresser drawer in Chapter 4.

And for the love of god, the stupid noise someone makes "breathing" or whatever the hell it is when you are doing interrogations needs to go away! It's ANNOYING. Have to mute the game during them.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time for You [v0.26.0] [Zero2HeroGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 452 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.26.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,48 GB / 434 MB - TIME_FOR_YOU-0.26.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I need a walkthrough. I do not know how to interrogate Ellie as I do not have any "proof" to show her she does not speak the truth. I am stuck at her interrogation

Reactions: Punto
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes