VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
he is trolling, and obviously he/she/it is allowed to do so...
maybe some of mods are russians? :rolleyes:
posts usually get nuked after our responses, not after this russian BS posting/trolling (interesting for how long my post will be here)

Same, I've never ignored anyone. Too curious. :ROFLMAO: Plus I have lots of memes that would go to waste. ;)
good source of memes indeed, I probably have some on ignore list, but they are mostly the ones who constantly asks "when there will be an update", they are no fun, well, maybe except SH thread)

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
maybe some of mods are russians? :rolleyes:
posts usually get nuked after our responses, not after this russian BS posting/trolling (interesting for how long my post will be here)

good source of memes indeed, I probably have some on ignore list, but they are mostly the ones who constantly asks "when there will be an update", they are no fun, well, maybe except SH thread)
The when is update & where is compressed guys are the worst. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The when is update & where is compressed guys are the worst. :ROFLMAO:
there is one user on here I don't think ive seen a single post of his that wasn't when is the update

• Angry
Reactions: Milton749
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes