VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719771070248.png

Hello everyone! There's not as much information as I'd like to share...

For the past few days, I've been immersing myself in everything related to animation. From what I've gathered, creating animations in DAZ Studio has proven to be quite challenging for me. Currently, I'm doing my best to transfer characters to Blender, but I'm encountering issues with skin textures—I just can't get them right. If any of you or your acquaintances are Blender experts, I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Recently, I decided to revisit the first part and noticed something that bothers me. I was a bit lazy and didn't add enough sound effects, and the musical accompaniment overall leaves much to be desired. This definitely needs to be fixed because sound and music are crucial for me in conveying the atmosphere and everything else.

Additionally, I noticed that the house location where the characters are living now looks rather empty and uninviting. So, I immediately opened Blender, sketched out a few ideas, and redesigned it. Now it looks much better, but it's also much heavier on my computer. I'll share the details and changes in a separate post.

That's all for now, see you soon!

Maglor.ewg

Apr 29, 2020
I am really liking this story so far. It gives me a bit of Summer's Gone vibes. (especially with Mira who looks like Bella from SG)
I also really enjoy the Street Racing theme and the struggles so far the MC is having about keeping his promise to his 'mom' but also want's to bring food to the table. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!

Keep up the good work DEV! It really looks gorgeous so far.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am really liking this story so far. It gives me a bit of Summer's Gone vibes. (especially with Mira who looks like Bella from SG)
yeah I thought she looked like Bella as well which is why i played this one still need to play chapter 1 only played the prologue

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
I also really enjoy the Street Racing theme and the struggles so far the MC is having about keeping his promise to his 'mom' but also want's to bring food to the table. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!

Thank you, it's my pleasure. :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Preview - Kira is sunbathing by the pool
Hey ADAMS Owl`s are you still going to try and get your renders a little lighter? Some of these are just stunning, but I still find them too dark. The ones I like, I usually download and lighten them myself so I can see them clearly, but obviously, they lose a lot of quality compared to your originals. It would take forever to do it for the in-game ones. Just curious if it was something still on your list to do. Love the game anyway.

1720575556473.png 1720575556473-2.png

Reactions: kotinch

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey ADAMS Owl`s are you still going to try and get your renders a little lighter? Some of these are just stunning, but I still find them too dark. The ones I like, I usually download and lighten them myself so I can see them clearly, but obviously, they lose a lot of quality compared to your originals. It would take forever to do it for the in-game ones. Just curious if it was something still on your list to do. Love the game anyway.

View attachment 3816396 View attachment 3816395
I think this one is a better middle ground without it getting too over-exposed, although I agree with your overall sentiment. This scene is set in the morning, yet comes across more as one during sunset. What hope does a girl have of tanning like this!? :cool:
1720575556473.jpg

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think this one is a better middle ground without it getting too over-exposed, although I agree with your overall sentiment. This scene is set in the morning, yet comes across more as one during sunset. What hope does a girl have of tanning like this!? :cool:
View attachment 3816442
Yours looks great. :) I am terrible at photos cause I have no idea what I'm doing. Just turn the brightness up so I can see. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Conviction07

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023

View attachment 3816396 View attachment 3816395
Hey, sometimes I have difficulties creating daytime scenes because if the image is too saturated, it loses its appeal. So, I'm trying to find a happy medium. Hopefully, in the future, I'll learn how to make daytime scenes that aren't too dark or too bright. For now, it's just a matter of time for me.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hey, sometimes I have difficulties creating daytime scenes because if the image is too saturated, it loses its appeal. So, I'm trying to find a happy medium. Hopefully, in the future, I'll learn how to make daytime scenes that aren't too dark or too bright. For now, it's just a matter of time for me.
All good. just checking whether it was still something that you were thinking about it. We've all gotta start somewhere and learn new things. Thanks for responding.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Finally got to replay the game.
I must say - I really like the UI in a game, mechanics, transactions...
So, I guess, ADAMS Owl`s , web designer past shows)

As for the game, I know some people don't like it - but I really enjoyed it's noir/dark style and transitions from one scene to another.

Also, it's only me of course, but Kira really pisses me off:D
The only thing this spoiled brat contributes to the family so far - having fuckable look, that's it)
I already like Mira though, she is very caring.

P.S. it should be probably MC's dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Finally got to replay the game.
I must say - I really like the UI in a game, mechanics, transactions...
So, I guess, ADAMS Owl`s , web designer past shows)

As for the game, I know some people don't like it - but I really enjoyed it's noir/dark style and transitions from one scene to another.

Also, it's only me of course, but Kira really pisses me off:D
The only thing this spoiled brat contributes to the family so far - having fuckable look, that's it)
I already like Mira though, she is very caring.

P.S. it should be probably MC's dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks ;)

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023

dude, don't compare this masterpiece of the game "Summer has passed" with this second-rate game, where the author of the game creates 2 super-masterpieces of the game, and Bella is my ideal, and compare her with other characters of this game, there is no place for comparison

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes