VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I may sound heartless, but I would have acted differently in one particular scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We know this woman takes drugs and who knows what else, so it's dangerous to have her around the family :WeSmart:.
Boy, I'm curious to know who she called, Changrueta? For someone who wants to sell the house and get the money to spend on bad marijuana, for the police officer of the future? There are so many theories...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Russian Russian means remove the button from the site and in the game too, and so I'm finally disappointed with the game there is a game it's in steam, I bought it and there is Russian and another game masterpiece in this genre is Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] [Oceanlab] the way it is English but the top game and with to equal yours and his his game is better and there is also a game too, a cannon and a masterpiece game in steam and there is a Russian language Russian Russian means remove the button from the site and in the game too, and so I'm finally disappointed with the game there is a game it's in steam, I bought it and there is Russian and another game masterpiece in this genre is Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] [Oceanlab] the way it is English but the top game and with to equate yours and his his game is better and there is also a game too, a cannon and a masterpiece a game in steam and there is a Russian language Steps of Debauchery

and what to think and find who added the game, let him scalvi and translate, he still translates the game with stupid jokes and mats and this will go into Russian for this simple game

and so the game is a big disappointment if I bought the game and there was no Russian language, I would ask for the money back for such a deception
Dude, use the fucking Google translate or whatever app you prefer, right now your post looks like a spaghetti of words, it's almost impossible to understand.

First of all, don't you think it's quite rude and disrespectful to the developer of this game to discuss and advertise other people's games in the thread dedicated to the Time Heals?
Secondly, please don’t lie, SG does not yet officially support any languages other than English.
And thirdly, discussing or advertising unrelated games in the on-topic threads is a violation of the forum rules, in case you didn't know.

If you think that the opening page contains incorrect information about the game, create a ticket and ask the site staff to correct it.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Dude, use the fucking Google translate or whatever app you prefer, right now your post looks like a spaghetti of words, it's almost impossible to understand.

First of all, don't you think it's quite rude and disrespectful to the developer of this game to discuss and advertise other people's games in the thread dedicated to the Time Heals?
Secondly, please don’t lie, SG does not yet officially support any languages other than English.
And thirdly, discussing or advertising unrelated games in the on-topic threads is a violation of the forum rules, in case you didn't know.

If you think that the opening page contains incorrect information about the game, create a ticket and ask the site staff to correct it.
Glad you could work out what he was trying to say.

I tried twice and couldn't get past the start. It just made my head hurt.

justread.jpg

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Really enjoying this game. Renders are fantastic, somewhat original story and models are all beautiful.
I was curious about something after the first time playing the prologue, and now after seeing MCs dad's sister and his mom clearly neither are black, so why is the MC biracial? Is there a story behind this? As a stickler for details this is not the same person in these pictures, your hair doesn't just change like that as you age.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
lol second time you had to use that meme. Is it me or this thread seems a bit prone to reading a comment once in awhile that makes a bit of no sense at least as of the last week - 2.
Not just you, there's been a heap of posts that have hurt my brain trying to understand what they are saying. I thought I'd seen everything, but I have to admit that is the very first time I have seen someone asking for lesbian zoo animals. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Not just you, there's been a heap of posts that have hurt my brain trying to understand what they are saying. I thought I'd seen everything, but I have to admit that is the very first time I have seen someone asking for lesbian zoo animals. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
people's kinkiness on this website has no bounders :rolleyes:

my life won't be the same anymore after visiting some threads here :ROFLMAO:

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I can also break your brain imagine a girl in fur, tits and a big doggie, that's how a zoo turns out and all that

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Sorry not I'm not sure I want to ruin the game with tags like that.

Regarding bi girls, I can't answer that yet, but it's a possibility.
and will there be an incident between relatives or not? there's peeping and another question in the game will be NTR or will you not add this to the game?

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes