FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
this game is basically abandoned my friend
Just checked his patreon and he has been posting weekly updates regularly, including two days ago. Unfortunately I can't read them as they are backer only, but how is it abandoned if he has been posting weekly progress?

Either way, I really hope this isn't the case, as I find this game pretty good and honestly gripping, with a nice story, good art, and actually interesting characters.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Some folks just are disappointed... They would prefer if WK was posting weekly updates for both games from his huge 100$ patreon income.
I hope he doesn't give up the project like Bitter strawmann. Locked away was one of my favourite games. So it saddened me when he quit making it due to lack of patrons. I wish someone would remake that game.

Reactions: FFTW

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I hope he doesn't give up the project like Bitter strawmann. Locked away was one of my favourite games. So it saddened me when he quit making it due to lack of patrons. I wish someone would remake that game.
I liked WK games. But nagging "update when" and "why so slow" just doesn't feel right or productive, so I never do. Especially considering the time needed on renders and such, and his need for another work. Better painfully slow, than abandoned.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I liked WK games. But nagging "update when" and "why so slow" just doesn't feel right or productive, so I never do. Especially considering the time needed on renders and such, and his need for another work. Better painfully slow, than abandoned.
I don't mind him taking time. I just don't want him to abandon the project. It just hurts when you get invested in a story, just for it to be left unfinished.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes