VN - Ren'Py - Time Implosion [v0.14] [Wizard's Kiss]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

One of the games visually distinct enough that I can pick it out from a lineup (mostly due to the more angular looking faces / baby faces of the character models like the MC). Plot puts in magic and fantastical creatures, and supernatural powers (shape shifting and lie detecting) such as imps, succubi and mages into MC's otherwise normal life before dying from being caught up in some unknown conflict surrounding the death of the school diva/idol/popular pretty girl before finding out he is stuck in a time loop plot. What I mean by this is dont expect to be able to see fantastical settings and worlds or getting op wizard powers or at least not yet. On paper it seemed pretty standard and a concept done to death but for some reason I liked it enough to want to see what happens next and never felt tired of it. some facts: you cant make the mc choose who to be with due to it being a story driven game. There isnt a lotta banter due to the nature of the plot and the genre of the game as the mc is more focussed on solving the mystery or dealing with his own stuff than making friends. sex scenes are animated with slow fast and next scene buttons. There is a button while going through dialogue to skip previously seen events so you dont need to keep holding control or skipping text as this is a time loop game so dialogue will be reused. Personally I cant really think of anything bad to say about it or something that was such a big issue that stops me from wanting to play it which I find rare. So 5 stars.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

martinlongbow

ugly characters, boring dialogue, terrible interface and one million times repeated school setting combined with next to zero sex sums up this game for me. Complete waste of time and Instant uninstall
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Marganus

Nice char design. Keep up the awesome work :)
    So far the story is nice and the situations are close to reality which is tricky in a fantasy setting but makes it mare immersive.
    The time travel part is always difficult to make work. So far so good :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sunite

This game is great. Superb writing and a fantastic atmosphere. The characters all feel real and interesting, and they really feel like people being caught up in an occult mystery. Can't wait for more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Chut12

Story 5/5
    Incest 5/5
    Renders new type of art liked it so 5/5
    I really enjoyed this game and waiting for new version, this game has great characters and for incest it have mom,step mom,sister also nun and waiting for more sexy characters, thanks for this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4611535

I like this. The character interactions are believable and do not break immersion. I especially like the utilization of a loop in a visual novel. It organically does what all of us do in visual novels, saving and loading to get the optimal result. Art is a bit iffy in that in certain renders, the characters look odd and the positioning of eyebrows on some characters when smiling is weird.
    I look forward to further updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

Great renders and a very interesting story... The characters look very good... A little bummed about there not being many ero scenes but the interesting story easily makes up for that and keeps you engaged...
  8. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.07c

Story is coming along great but there's not much to show, especially erotic scenes.

Writing
    • despite using a time trope a lot of us have experienced in novels etc , it's utilised naturally into the story and also looks like fun once the game gets more content
    • good mystery story but the eroticism was slightly lacking
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • characters all have their unique motives - I can think of each character and like or hate something about them based off their behaviour
    Design
    • renders are good enough - nothing to complain about other than maybe one shot in the classroom where the lighting and texture on Ollie wasn't naturalised
    • character designs are mixed between realistic faces like Chris and the detective and cartoonish ones like MC and Karina - however it doesn't hinder the experience
    • the MC has a unique face
    • quite a few attractive LIs (listed in my personal order)
      • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • sound consists of diegetic sfx and suitable music
    Sexual content
    • lacking
    • what exist is hot but too short and laggy (Celeste riding close-up)
    • nude rendering is well done (at least on Celester, her tits were natural looking)
    UI
    • mouse shortcuts are disabled but it wasn't a problem since all the buttons i need are available on screen
    • a gallery of H-scenes will be appreciated
      • as well as an ending tracker so you know that you have expended a certain path
    • thickness rating is amusing in character info page - each time a new character was met I had to see what the thick rating was
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not much to say other than good interesting mystery story that isn't overdone in tropes and a lot of attractive models with personality. MC is written well too for the most part.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Visually this game may not be most peoples thing but the plot is certainly interesting and a very strong selling point. It intrigued me almost instantly. If the dev keeps up the writing then hes going to have one heck of a fun game. Not everything needs to be all about how flashy the eye candy is, some ties its good to have a bit of substance. While it seems like I am bashing the graphics im really not, its fine, and probably intentional as an art direction choice combined with devs limited equipment. The sounds are nice, there is animated scenes, all the staples are there but with a very strong plot. Something most games lack.

Looking forward to more.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

FactoryDirect

The game barely has sex scenes right now but the story is engaging and actually hooked me. The only gripe I have with the game is that it's difficult to know when the main character is thinking or speaking, maybe a color change to text would help with that. Otherwise, the game is really good and shows a lot of promise.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

DH4444

GOOD:
    Repeating timeline with more choices as a story method.
    BAD:
    Why add more work & clicking because default Renpy shortcuts for save, load, etc. have been disabled & replaced by a menu adding additional clicks & navigation.
    Lots of rambling useless conversation/text, made worse by the repeating timeline.
    Many of the noses are so upturned that they remind me of pig snouts.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

whiterussian1974

I love the models, the renders, the theme and the plot so far.

This reminds me of 'Young Again' with dying, being sent back for a "do over" and trying to set things right while "enjoying the circumstances and opportunities." There are many differences though. Really, they only share the "spirit returning the person to life to make corrections" theme. Otherwise, totally different.

Also, all of the girls so far are sexy! Gorgeous redhead and blonde. Not bad brunette and black nun.

I just hope that the next few updates have LOTS of sex with the various characters. I even agree with 1 review that asks for some "man on man" loving. Maybe the MC's male friend. Or possibly the addition of a cute twink sissy. :oops: :love::cool:
  13. 2.00 star(s)

pronzcowboy

The concept hooked me in, sadly the actual game didn't live up to expectations. Ugly character models, awkward and generally poor writing only made worse by the author's preamble making it out to be some rich story game. The sex bit was completely out of left field and hampered the story and the main character is a sociopath.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

animeshlego5

Finished the game, I loved Karina and the pervy glasses girl...
    I hope Karina is the FMC cause I like her more than Melissa.
    MC thinks just like me sometimes so it fun to see what he does.

Soundtracks chosen were very fitting but there might be a volume imbalance during the scenes...sometimes it could be a bit too loud.

I liked the few funny scenes it had as well.

Invested in the story and waiting for the next update, gr8 game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

krall1

Really good writing and nicely executed story progression. Plot is very interesting and love to see how it unfolds. It was really interesting to see how skipping becomes part of the game. The only con is renders are not the best but they are definitely not bad.

The game doesn't have too much content right now (v0.04) but the game show so much promise i can only recommend.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

[v0.04] Early version, so not terribly much context (and very little sex).

Very interesting story, very good writing, well written characters (actually all characters so far are kind of interesting). The models are not so much to my personal taste, but that isn't important.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

deathlymad

What's here so far definitely has a ton of promise, with some of the best narrative writing and a mystery that I definitely want to keep playing and figure out. I like the player character's looks and personality too, and the models are all pretty appealing so far.

As a side note, I did notice that male thiccness is also noted... any chance of fucking sam (the annoying guy friend)? Haha probably not but I wouldn't complain, and maybe he's got a boypussy hidden. :3
  18. 4.00 star(s)

AlBetGam

Overall a very good first installment.

• Gives good taste of the story without being cliche or obnoxious or telegraphing everything. And it's interesting enough that I want to see more.
    • MC is a bit of a jerk sometimes, but not overwhelmingly so; he comes off as fairly relatable, if a bit prickly. And he's not a blithering idiot.
    • Visuals aren't perfect- the girls' faces look weird in a couple shots, and the nun has some pretty severe boob-socking going on- but it's not too jarring and I'm hopeful it will improve.
    Overall 4/5 and looking forward to more.