botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. What's with the faces of the girls? Their heads seem a bit misshaped, a bit like Gollum or a Goblin.
That's a really weird look.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Yup now it works fine. What was the issue before?
I don't know since I didn't get the issue you did, but I still went and checked the OG video folder of the game and as you can see there is something strange like what you guys showed me. Perhaps with the way the dev exported or encoded the videos. While it might work uncompressed, maybe the initial compressing broke something.
1661092659106.png
Anyway, I converted all of them back to MP4, compressed them manually one by one and then converted them back to WEBM before repacking, I will keep that in mind for the next time.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know since I didn't get the issue you did, but I still went and checked the OG video folder of the game and as you can see there is something strange like what you guys showed me. Perhaps with the way the dev exported or encoded the videos. While it might work uncompressed, maybe the initial compressing broke something.
View attachment 1996741
Anyway, I converted all of them back to MP4, compressed them manually one by one and then converted them back to WEBM before repacking, I will keep that in mind for the next time.
Ah i see. I guess the learning never stops. :LUL:
Thanks for fixing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pezzo

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The plot thickens! Intriguing story. Lots of open questions and mystery.

Funny how the violent solutions in the class room goes south
yet it was fun to the see the main protagonist taking out the douchebag

I really like the Beth character model best of the cast.
Karina's character model is cute too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I don't know why most of y'all are complaining about the models. Besides Kiara looking like she wants to score her next crack rock, the other ones are more than fine and Heloise and Karina look great. At least the dev is trying to create some unique characters (on top of an intriguing story) instead of using the same character assets present in 80% of DAZ games on this site.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
While the story is interesting, the uncanny valley goes way too deep in this. Repulsive looking faces and twisted proportions really make this game unfappable.
I have no issues with the models or faces, but putting that aside, I'm curious to know what you've seen in the game that would be "fappable" if everything in it met your standards? Other than 2 scenes with the demon-nun (both leading to a new loop, and not that sexy really) there's not much here. Unless I missed something?

Reactions: Xaninha
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes