GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i have a bug too i guess. i am fallowing WT as always and this time in "FAİR PART 2 AND MASSAGE" 74 it says "
Go to Lisa's Room.
Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Lisa.
(Evening)"
but in my save this wont trigger. By the way when i did 52
Redirect her to the secret wall.
Cooper (Day 3, Day): You search the office with Cooper to 'discover' the secret lab and
save her life. (Afternoon)
Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Cooper. (Day
3 Night)
this time it said i dont have enough massage skill i need 3 but i have 2 so is this suppose to happen or did i miss something again ?
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

invo

Jun 24, 2018
can u focus on specific characters and ignore others or is it all tangled up together and u must finish everything ?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
i have a bug too i guess. i am fallowing WT as always and this time in "FAİR PART 2 AND MASSAGE" 74 it says "
Go to Lisa's Room.
Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Lisa.
(Evening)"
but in my save this wont trigger. By the way when i did 52
Redirect her to the secret wall.
Cooper (Day 3, Day): You search the office with Cooper to 'discover' the secret lab and
save her life. (Afternoon)
Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Cooper. (Day
3 Night)
this time it said i dont have enough massage skill i need 3 but i have 2 so is this suppose to happen or did i miss something again ?
View attachment 734540 View attachment 734541
I don't think it's a bug, but an error in the walkthrough. You give Lisa the massage in the evening, and I think it needs to be after planting GrogXD in Mia's room.

For the second issue: The way you level massage is you learn a new technique from Zarina, test it out on three girls, fail to perform it correctly on all three, then go back to Zarina to learn it correctly.
I try not to refer to the walkthrough unless, so I don't know if that step is the first time you try to give Cooper a full back massage, but if it is, you're supposed to fail.

Cooliwhip

Aug 6, 2020
Question on the walkthrough: It seems like some steps are missing for Office + Riot Girl starting on step 103 where you get Georgia to join in the interogration. On day 3 of that timeline there is no invitation to the chop shop from Georgia, so it doesn't let you in. Hint from CAS is that Georgia needs to be acting strange (related to the parasite perhaps??). Unsure how to progress.

Reactions: joe316

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Question on the walkthrough: It seems like some steps are missing for Office + Riot Girl starting on step 103 where you get Georgia to join in the interogration. On day 3 of that timeline there is no invitation to the chop shop from Georgia, so it doesn't let you in. Hint from CAS is that Georgia needs to be acting strange (related to the parasite perhaps??). Unsure how to progress.
you need to get the parasite in georgia and have drinks with her after a successful demonstration where you ask to interrogate the riot girl

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
#############################################
New Public Version 0.34.10
#############################################

This is my babbling when it got released:
So this release covers the First Aid location at the fair digging into the story of Crystal, Layla, and combines it with Cynthia's story.
Two new fun points, an achievement, and a new outfit for Cynthia. Added more scenes to the Gallery for Day 3, still incomplete… Day 3 is packed!

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change Log:
Change-Log 0.34.10:
  • Fixed some errors with the gallery.
  • Fixed the list of the auto-hint.
  • Fixed a continuity bug with the First Aid Point at the fair.
  • Grammar corrections (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Change-Log 0.34.00:
  • Continue the story of Crystal.
  • Continue the story of Layla
  • Continue the story of Cynthia
  • +2 new Fun points
  • +1 new Achievement
  • +1 New outfit for Cynthia
  • Memories for Day 5, Cynthia, Layla, Crystal.
  • More Gallery Day 3 (still incomplete)
  • Few minor fixes.
Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
is this game worth it and by that i mean how much fap material is there
I think it's great, but I know a lot of people think it's grindy, and although I think that words isn't precisely right, it does involve repeating actions and events to figure out what triggers certain outcomes or learning key information. There is a solid amount of erotic content, but it takes a while to get to the some of the really interesting stuff. Also, be aware that you can't just pick one girl and focus on her content, because of the way the plot is laid out, you more or less have to do everything to progress.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Time Loop Hunter [v0.34.10] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 1.28 GB

Download Win,Linux (178MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (162MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
is this game worth it and by that i mean how much fap material is there
There is quite a lot of content, but it takes a really long time to get there and you basically need to use a walkthrough or its going to take a REALLY long time to get there. It is a ton of replaying the same scenes over and over with very small variations.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
That sucks steps are missing since this game can only be played with the walkthrough since it was made way too complicated.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
yes. game requires you to do EVERY option to progress, so you repeat same days and events over and over. think happy death day or groundhog day. you keep repeating same events to unlock new events, pick up skills ect. I enjoyed it at first, interesting concept, but like bill murray in groundhog day I'd rather kill myself than play this again, regardless of how much content he adds.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes