rick87

Jul 16, 2017
" follow Sophie in the evening of Day 4 "

Capture parasite is in the Warp tool for me, obviously you have to go on the date with Janice. Do you have your own place? You can't fuck her if you don't have one.
the problem there is i couldn't find a way to trigger asking Janice for a date on evening Day 3 from the Warp tool while picking the options to cover the other tasks required for Zarina, Sophie and Rosario, so the option in day 4 for the date was grayed out.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1. No
2. The game has been playable without the walkthrough for quite long, and this version greatly improves the hints given in game for those that don't like neither the full guided option of the walkthrough nor the difficult option without any hint.
so after so many updates, when you were in her house? early on at nights, you still cant fuck her? wow :eek:
good with the playability, will check it out when you can finally fuck the mom, thx

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Can not change MC's name? seriously?
As you say, this feature isn't implemented. I will check it with HydraHenker but I don0t really think it matters.

For some reason I'm not having any luck making a successful warp point where I parasite Zarina and know Sophie/Rosario well enough to be able to introduce her. Poker night + punishing Travis on day 5 isn't "well enough", but if I go to Dance Night then I'm not asking Dana out to capture her parasite.

I noticed that the scene with Jody + Lee is fixed though, I wasn't able to get that scene again because it said "you don't need to" but its in gallery now.
The WARP feature isin ongoing development, you still can't get all the options. More will be added in the future and some specific ones will probably still require you to do them manually.

i had some problems with 2 of the hints in the last version that forced me to look directly the script to understand what to do:
1. "Why don't you invite Zarina to the dance floor with the girls?"
-> here you should also specify that Zarina needs to be parasited first otherwise she won't accept meeting the girls

2. the same hint then says: "Make sure ... that you know Sophie or Rosario"
-> here since you already have the 2 big tasks of getting the parasite from Janice and increasing Zarina's stats before getting the parasite into her, that will take away the chance of going through the scenes in the hospital and the dance floor, you should specify that the easiest way to "know Sophie and Rosario" is to follow Sophie in the evening of Day 4 from the hospital

also, i don't see a reason why getting the parasite from Janice shouldn't be an action available in the 'Warp' tool, that would have taken away most of the grind of that Zarina's task.
IIRC, CAS tells you she needs to be parasited if you invite her when no parasited, so technically you can get this info, but we will take a look at the hints and improve them if we consider it necessary, thanks.
As I said above, WARP is still being developed, new options will be added.

Can we get CAS's wet dreams on recall, like gallery, maybe talking to her and asking for one?
Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it.

so after so many updates, when you were in her house? early on at nights, you still cant fuck her? wow :eek:
good with the playability, will check it out when you can finally fuck the mom, thx
I don't recall any legal contract that forces you to develop a game with mom-son incest. If you think you have any right to demand things and being rude you are completely mistaken.

Reactions: p22 and HydraHenker

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I checked the 0.51.10 code and there is no duplicate achievement ID. Have you used any mod or decompile tool?
No. I did exactly the same thing I've done for every update I've downloaded and played. Extracted the game onto the previous installation and replaced everything. Although I didn't realize the post Hydra made and the link(s) in the OP were for 2 different versions. Maybe I should try the file Hydra linked instead?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have only taken a very brief look at the latest update but the hints seem to have been improved significantly. In particular, it now tells you which things you can't unlock yet so you don't waste your time flailing away trying to figure out a path that isn't even possible yet.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
So I've recently move to a new computer and lost all the achievements. Is there a way for me to unlock them all without having to replay the whole game from the beginning?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For some reason I'm not having any luck making a successful warp point where I parasite Zarina and know Sophie/Rosario well enough to be able to introduce her. Poker night + punishing Travis on day 5 isn't "well enough", but if I go to Dance Night then I'm not asking Dana out to capture her parasite.

I noticed that the scene with Jody + Lee is fixed though, I wasn't able to get that scene again because it said "you don't need to" but its in gallery now.
Hi,
You can do the scene with Jody and Lee again when you are NOT invited to the debate competition. CAS says:

cas "You already got into the competition, no need to take out Lee."

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgirl69

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i had some problems with 2 of the hints in the last version that forced me to look directly the script to understand what to do:
1. "Why don't you invite Zarina to the dance floor with the girls?"
-> here you should also specify that Zarina needs to be parasited first otherwise she won't accept meeting the girls

2. the same hint then says: "Make sure ... that you know Sophie or Rosario"
-> here since you already have the 2 big tasks of getting the parasite from Janice and increasing Zarina's stats before getting the parasite into her, that will take away the chance of going through the scenes in the hospital and the dance floor, you should specify that the easiest way to "know Sophie and Rosario" is to follow Sophie in the evening of Day 4 from the hospital

also, i don't see a reason why getting the parasite from Janice shouldn't be an action available in the 'Warp' tool, that would have taken away most of the grind of that Zarina's task.

Thanks for the hints suggestions!!
Hints are continually improving but most of it comes from user experiences and suggestions since sometimes is hard for me to come with the right hint because I know what to do.

For the capture the parasite part, it is already in the warp!

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey,

You can cum over her on Day 1
You can get a blowjob on Day 5
You can undress and cum over her body on Day 5
You can lick her pussy on Day 5
You can dream fuck her when you already did the actions mentioned above (Version 0.52)

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3rop and lewdgirl69

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No. I did exactly the same thing I've done for every update I've downloaded and played. Extracted the game onto the previous installation and replaced everything. Although I didn't realize the post Hydra made and the link(s) in the OP were for 2 different versions. Maybe I should try the file Hydra linked instead?
The game changes with each version. Sometimes it changes a lot, we put a lot of effort to keep the retro-compatibility but renpy takes everything that it's inside the game directory to run. So my suggestion is that instead of extracting in the same directory, use another directory. You can move your saves file directory if you want to (renpy will look into the APPDATA for your saves too so you should see them like always without moving the saves )

Cheers!

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
The only thing you need to keep from previous versions is the saves, which are stored in %APPDATA% so you shouldn't need to do anything, just download into a different directory and play it. Once you play it and see that the saves are there you can delete the old directory, I would not do it before that just in case the saves are not present. In that case, you just copy the saves directory from the old version to the new one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have only taken a very brief look at the latest update but the hints seem to have been improved significantly. In particular, it now tells you which things you can't unlock yet so you don't waste your time flailing away trying to figure out a path that isn't even possible yet.
We have been working on that for three months, so its nice to hear that it is better now.

So I've recently move to a new computer and lost all the achievements. Is there a way for me to unlock them all without having to replay the whole game from the beginning?
There is no cheat for achievements as they don't provide any content. Patreons have a version that has a cheat to unlock the gallery as that does provide some content, but not the achievements.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Time Loop Hunter v0.60.00
Rollback enabled(caution with rollback)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zeruvex

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Rollback enabled(caution with rollback)
We disabled rollback for a reason, enabling it will make the game crash unexpectedly. You all have been warned.

Optional: Use UL_gallery and/or UL_achievements to unlock.
The game is being released free and the only in-game difference for patreons version is having one of these options, by providing these mods you are directly hurting the developer. When the next game is developed in a non-decompilable engine and with login required to prevent piracy, don't blame the developers.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
We disabled rollback for a reason, enabling it will make the game crash unexpectedly. You all have been warned.

The game is being released free and the only in-game difference for patreons version is having one of these options, by providing these mods you are directly hurting the developer. When the next game is developed in a non-decompilable engine and with login required to prevent piracy, don't blame the developers.
My bad. The gallery has been unlocked for a long time with a mod by another member in a thread that was linked to the first post.
He has since discontinued it due to other commitments.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
My bad. The gallery has been unlocked for a long time with a mod by another member in a thread that was linked to the first post.
He has since discontinued it due to other commitments.
And you will probably not be the only one posting it, there's little I can do about that. I apreciate the removal.
Also, thanks for the unofficial port for Android. We plan to include android in our target platforms but we still don't have the setup nor the time.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.51.10 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 427 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.51.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,34 GB / 393 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.51.10-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes