random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Welp, this new version continues to be frustrating. Hints say that I need brain tolerance 8 to advance the story; they also say that my one missing fun point requires me to advance the story. The walkthrough, usually extremely helpful, presents fun points out of order so I have no idea what I'm missing

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Welp, this new version continues to be frustrating. Hints say that I need brain tolerance 8 to advance the story; they also say that my one missing fun point requires me to advance the story. The walkthrough, usually extremely helpful, presents fun points out of order so I have no idea what I'm missing
haven't played a couple of updates but try to look up fun point's under my nick
they are in order pr day and not through the updates like they are in walkthrough

actually i have PM Kamelkiddo
but he seams to ignore me

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Okay, well, I'm stumped. After getting the last fun point, it didn't do anything. There's still tons of stuff I haven't done, but CAS has zero hints for me and just says I need to "advance the story"

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.60.00] [Hydrahenker]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 515 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I don't disagree that it requires a walkthrough to play but reason I'm still playing it occasionally is because it does the time loop thing very well and that is why I come back. It needs more "save" slots but I think it really just needs better hinting for things not yet done or lead to new content. Easier said than done given renpy but probably something worth the developer investing in to lower the barrier of entry.

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
You should try option from CAS: What should I focus next?

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
haven't played a couple of updates but try to look up fun point's under my nick
they are in order pr day and not through the updates like they are in walkthrough

actually i have PM Kamelkiddo
but he seams to ignore me
kamelkido doesn't do the walkthrough anymore.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone got info on what we could expect for v 0.60?
the changelog in the OP is still for v 0.59.10

thanks in advance =)

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
So the front page walkthrough link is only the new content and is not useful for new players who aren't using saves from others. Where are previous walkthroughs? Searching the thread for "walkthrough" yields 38 pages of results and they aren't even chronological.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
yah anyone have the walkthrough for last version? didn't play this version, so cannot pick up from the .60 things

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
So the front page walkthrough link is only the new content and is not useful for new players who aren't using saves from others. Where are previous walkthroughs? Searching the thread for "walkthrough" yields 38 pages of results and they aren't even chronological.
yah anyone have the walkthrough for last version? didn't play this version, so cannot pick up from the .60 things
complete walktrough 0.60.00

Kane15

Sep 28, 2020
my last play was 0.49.20 and now ... all my timelines are useless?
any way to restore them without playing from the beginning?
the WARP - Option is not really usefull for that.
Or could someone share a save?
i need
"normal speech 2"; "georgia parasited 2"; "dana parasited 3"; "dana/janice 1"; "dana wounded 5"; "explosive speech 4"

thank you

ai...

May 30, 2019
My problem with this game is it needs better hints or even a way to cheat to at least allow me to bypass the cop scene or even just raise stats. I've looked in ren'py save editor and I don't see any stat variables to change. I've played this countless times and I can never get to day 4. Because I don't have a clue what the hell I'm expected to be doing. Even when I ask Cas what I need to do, she gives vague answers that don't even remotely help me out. For instance she wants me to invite Dana to the speech when a good speech is given. But I can't give a good speech because my stats aren't high enough to allow me to help Janice write the speech.

Reactions: jmac765

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
My problem with this game is it needs better hints or even a way to cheat to at least allow me to bypass the cop scene or even just raise stats. I've looked in ren'py save editor and I don't see any stat variables to change. I've played this countless times and I can never get to day 4. Because I don't have a clue what the hell I'm expected to be doing. Even when I ask Cas what I need to do, she gives vague answers that don't even remotely help me out. For instance she wants me to invite Dana to the speech when a good speech is given. But I can't give a good speech because my stats aren't high enough to allow me to help Janice write the speech.
Writing a "Great Speech" had nothing to do with stats (and neither is writing "Explosive speech"... you need to do a research at the computer in the library. Which is what CAS told you to do after the first time you wrote normal speech.

And yes, while CAS' hints are vague they are enough to figure it out IF you actually took the time to read the text...

Reactions: p22

ai...

May 30, 2019
Writing a "Great Speech" had nothing to do with stats (and neither is writing "Explosive speech"... you need to do a research at the computer in the library. Which is what CAS told you to do after the first time you wrote normal speech.

And yes, while CAS' hints are vague they are enough to figure it out IF you actually took the time to read the text...
I've done the research at the library already. I can't even talk to Janice because I have to tell her something along the lines of her not being intimidating to start off with. Because the other option I fail due to my stats. So she sends me to work on the signs instead. I've gone through all the other options during the rally and I can't complete it. The only time she ever lets me help her work on the speech to give a good speech is when she saves Dana. The information with the information I give her about Dana she allows me to work with her on the speech. But since she saved Dana I'm not able to invite her to the rally.

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
I've done the research at the library already. I can't even talk to Janice because I have to tell her something along the lines of her not being intimidating to start off with. Because the other option I fail due to my stats. So she sends me to work on the signs instead. I've gone through all the other options during the rally and I can't complete it. The only time she ever lets me help her work on the speech to give a good speech is when she saves Dana. The information with the information I give her about Dana she allows me to work with her on the speech. But since she saved Dana I'm not able to invite her to the rally.
there are two ways to make a great speech, either by accurately assessing her group (you start by lying, getting caught and later asking her at the college, or when she has a crush on dana by telling her about danal

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The problem you mention have nothing to do with character stats... that also had to do with research at library computer (this time into Black Mantis group). Something you should have done a long, long time ago by this point.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes