Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Edit: So I'm missing 3 memories of the girls. Two for Mia in the evening, items 2 and 4 (broke in, touched her and had sex with her all done), and the last one for Mom at night (I've got returns late and had a bath). Any hints?

Is there any way to train skills when you reach the limit yet?

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
New Public version 0.03.2

Change-log 0.02.1 --> 0.03.1:

• Mom and 2 sisters
  • New locations (coffee shop, your house, mansion)
  • Xp to all skills
  • hidden content
  • Bug fixes and grammar fixes

Change-log 0.03.1 --> 0.03.2:

• Sneak peek to next version (ask CAS about it)

New Patreon Version 0.04 out:

Change-log 0.04:

• Day 2 with a few surprises
  • Trashed classroom investigation opens Janice's story
  • Janice events on day 1 and day 2
  • New location: Rally Point
  • New event on day 2 with Dana

So day 2 is pretty empty right now, I limited the locations so you just go where there is something happening

There is a function to use saves from previous versions and update them but with so many changes I really can't say it will work 100%. If you start having weird errors just start a new game

cheers!

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
As posted in the REQ thread:

First time posting a link, so let me know if I need to correct anything.
0.04 version on Mega here: . I don't have the walkthrough.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
luckily the game does a good job telling you when there's something missing, when it's missing and envolving what character, so a walkthrough is not really essential

thanks for posting this

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
found a bug, or maybe an overlook by the creator, which is expected in a game like this, don't know if it was like that in the old versions, just noticed now

Dana keeps appearing reading at the shopping like nothing happened even though she has been ran over by a car

Reactions: senjeny
Aug 16, 2017
my only question about this game so far is.....when will the scince-fiction be fixed? cos the changelog says grammar fixes :D

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I did everything with janice on day one, aced the speech. Did the version with dana and without dana. when I go to the rally point on day two it's always "...feel free to lend a hand" - "You decide to leave".

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
One tip to @HydraHenker , make it visible how many fun points are available each version, I was able to get the fucking mia event on her memory list but I fucked her while I had too many lust points, so I didn't get the fun point for fucking her properly

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Still missing some events, missing the last of the first day from janice, and the last two from her in the morning

there is also the last second day entry at short memory missing and some in the first day that I can't find

short memory day 1.png

Flamma09

Jul 2, 2017
The same happens for me, i haven't seen many new things this update. I can't get to all the day two events but i am still missing some memories before the day 2 events start. Maybe there's some special road you have to take to get there but i couldn't figure it out. Basically i am missing the same events as gestved.

And i want to mention a BUG i found. If you go to the computer and research without anything to research left there's no way to leave the computer. I think there's a back button missing?

Last edited:

Flamma09

Jul 2, 2017
After some more experimenting i finally managed to get the "perfect" speech. This might lead to the events on day 2 but instead the game just crashes for me. Here's how i did it and the crash report maybe it helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L

Lenor

luckily the game does a good job telling you when there's something missing, when it's missing and envolving what character, so a walkthrough is not really essential

thanks for posting this
Looks like a walkthrough is needed afterall.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can't seem to unlock any event with Janice on day 2. It is like this or I'm missing something? All that happens is she says something and I leave
go to school in the morning of day 2 and enter, you will see some suspicious people enter a room, them you have to go to janice on daytime at rally point. Reset and try to break into the room in the first day, you won't be able, so you have to talk to janice on the second day

Reactions: spam753
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes