(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! The game is not about anything, while fucking all the girls, they say the same thing, it's not interesting, like under the hood, what's the point, a lazy guy...

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Online version looks broken, returning a Fatal error : no valid storage adapters found.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Online version looks broken, returning a Fatal error : no valid storage adapters found.
If you run the game in incognito mode, you may get this error.
Try running the online version without incognito mode.

WetBandit

Apr 17, 2020
If you run the game in incognito mode, you may get this error.
Try running the online version without incognito mode.
It's broken on my end too. my old save doesn't work which is fine. so i restarted no problem. Still can't trigger step sister events no matter how high I get the rep or see the date or sex scene. same with step mother. Kim and judith are the only ones that seem to be any where at any time of day

phbr

Jun 22, 2018
Actually 8. Some brainiacs decided that Pluto isn't a real planet, but a dwarf planet, so it no longer counts.

A planet is a planet to me, no matter how big it is. It still orbits our sun just like all the others, but according to the astronomers it doesn't meet all their criteria to be counted.

Edit: now I can't get the thought out of my head what would happen to one of them if they told a dwarf on the sidewalk that they don't count... I wonder how far their family jewels would fly after receiving a roundhouse. "I guess I matter now. I've got two more than you!"
So why only Pluto? What about Ceres? Or Eris, you know, the whole reason that Pluto was reclassified. If "object that orbits our sun" is your only restriction for something being a planet, then I guess every asteroid and comet is a planet as well. "The solar system has 9 planets" is a weird boomer take that makes no sense scientifically.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for such a great description of the problem!
Have you used the old save for the new version?
And can you remember when this problem started?
And also thank you so much for attaching the save file!
i have had that too and suspect its from my incest hack

correct answer c) none of the above
there are 9 planets in the solar system
the ninth planet is infered by math and has not been observed yet as it is orbiting beyond visible range

also, pluto is sized less than 20% of earth at ~2400km

Last edited:

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
and when will that be??
It is very difficult to say when cheats will be added.
But we will try to add them as soon as possible.
At the moment we are polishing the game elements and adding new content!

master022

May 9, 2018
It is very difficult to say when cheats will be added.
But we will try to add them as soon as possible.
At the moment we are polishing the game elements and adding new content!
ok that good to hear keep up the great work

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Looking forward to next updates.

For me the issue of time in particular must be brought more into focus.
I don't think the tag"text based" fits this game as there is still a lot of graphical content.
Also the girls are fall in love and have sex with the MC in no time... for me it is to fast...

May 8, 2017
So why only Pluto? What about Ceres? Or Eris, you know, the whole reason that Pluto was reclassified. If "object that orbits our sun" is your only restriction for something being a planet, then I guess every asteroid and comet is a planet as well. "The solar system has 9 planets" is a weird boomer take that makes no sense scientifically.

Or if you don't want to read and prefer a video:

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes