(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
I think the issue is once you find your phone (which is the first action after the prologue), it's still greyed out in the left menu which means you can't access your phone to continue. I think this is a bug since there's no other way to get the phone.

Reactions: Tutuooo

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I think the issue is once you find your phone (which is the first action after the prologue), it's still greyed out in the left menu which means you can't access your phone to continue. I think this is a bug since there's no other way to get the phone.
No, it's not a bug. The phone will appear in future updates.
We will change the button to make this more clear.

beryn

May 8, 2017
So just tried loading the game, all the errors from my post just above here still prevails.
Don't just say everything works from prior versions.
You could at least have tested it, I posted my save to you.
Don't know who deleted it, but if I can't post it here how do I share my save

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
So just tried loading the game, all the errors from my post just above here still prevails.
Don't just say everything works from prior versions.
You could at least have tested it, I posted my save to you.
Don't know who deleted it, but if I can't post it here how do I share my save
If you see Judith's event "The new guy in the library?" this means that your save is from the old versions. (v0.2.6.1 or older)
In update 0.3, we completely changed the main eventline and many other actions, and because of this, such saves are not supporting.
But saves from version 0.3.0.1 will be supported and work in new versions for a very long time. (until the release)

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
If you see Judith's event "The new guy in the library?" this means that your save is from the old versions. (v0.2.6.1 or older)
In update 0.3, we completely changed the main eventline and many other actions, and because of this, such saves are not supporting.
But saves from version 0.3 will be supported and work in new versions for a very long time. (until the release)
Downloaded the 0.3 version, and nothing showed, see post #235.
Then tried it again in version 0.3.0.1, something worked but most didn't and there was duplicate events, see post #242.
Now tried it with version 0.3.1.2, The Judith scene isn't showing anymore, but everything else in post #242 is still the same.

Played the old version 0.2.6.1 on my old pc, but I haven't transferred anything regarding this game from my old pc to this.
You keep on saying that it works, but it doesn't, no matter how many times you repeat it.

And the Judith event was showing in version 0.3.0.1, but was bugged and most likely not indented to be added.

I have versions 0.3, 0.3.0.1 and 0.3.1.2 on my pc now so I can go back and and see what these versions featured.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Downloaded the 0.3 version, and nothing showed, see post #235.
Then tried it again in version 0.3.0.1, something worked but most didn't and there was duplicate events, see post #242.
Now tried it with version 0.3.1.2, The Judith scene isn't showing anymore, but everything else in post #242 is still the same.

Played the old version 0.2.6.1 on my old pc, but I haven't transferred anything regarding this game from my old pc to this.
Please stop lying about the saves working, there was no prior versions of this game on this pc.
You keep on saying that it works, but it doesn't, no matter how many times you repeat it.

And the Judith event was showing in version 0.3.0.1, but was bugged and most likely not indented to be added.
Your yesterday message with the attached save has been deleted, so Upload your save here ( ) and send me the link for download.
Also, if it's not difficult for you, can you send me screenshots with errors?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Your yesterday message with the attached save has been deleted, so Upload your save here ( ) and send me the link for download.
Also, if it's not difficult for you, can you send me screenshots with errors?
save files.
screenshot.
Screenshot is from the last save, and Judith's event is showing even in version 0.3.1.2, but didn't before so don't know why it is now.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
It is useless to play this game and then save the game: the next update does not work. Developer, thanks for your effort, but it's not for me.

beryn

May 8, 2017
It is useless to play this game and then save the game: the next update does not work. Developer, thanks for your effort, but it's not for me.
Yes saving the game breaks everything, you can't continue the game.
The dev seems unable to fathom this and just continues to say it works but isn't showing anything for it.
That they are not even trying to see if it works is infuriating.
Dev asks for savefiles but they are just deleted without any reason and therefore not used.

The game may work up until you save, but if you load a save it does not work anymore dev, no matter how many times you say it or you say it has been fixed.
If you can't make a save file system work anymore, then remove it and tell in the intro, then people have a choice if they want to sit though the game in one sitting or skip it.

Dev please try to start a game, save it at different points and then reload.
No matter when you save the game breaks.
It is the same with the downloadable as with the online versions.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Yes saving the game breaks everything, you can't continue the game.
The dev seems unable to fathom this and just continues to say it works but isn't showing anything for it.
That they are not even trying to see if it works is infuriating.
Dev asks for savefiles but they are just deleted without any reason and therefore not used.

The game may work up until you save, but if you load a save it does not work anymore dev, no matter how many times you say it or you say it has been fixed.
If you can't make a save file system work anymore, then remove it and tell in the intro, then people have a choice if they want to sit though the game in one sitting or skip it.

Dev please try to start a game, save it at different points and then reload.
No matter when you save the game breaks.
It is the same with the downloadable as with the online versions.
The first screenshot this is console of your save. Here you can see that you have eventlines from version 0.2.6.1 "Kim_New_QuestLine", "sub_victoria_saturday_2", "sub_victoria_saturday_0" (This eventlines u can see only in v0.2.6.1!)

The second screenshot is my save from 0.3. This save works in the new versions without errors. Here you can see that I don't have eventlines like "Kim_New_QuestLine" and "sub_victoria_saturday_2" and other

I am 100% sure that your save from the old version ( see post #247 ).

I am very sorry that the old saves are not working in the new versions. But I promise saves from version 0.3.0.1 will work well in future versions.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The first screenshot this is console of your save. Here you can see that you have eventlines from version 0.2.6.1 "Kim_New_QuestLine", "sub_victoria_saturday_2", "sub_victoria_saturday_0" (This eventlines u can see only in v0.2.6.1!)

The second screenshot is my save from 0.3. This save works in the new versions without errors. Here you can see that I don't have eventlines like "Kim_New_QuestLine" and "sub_victoria_saturday_2" and other

I am 100% sure that your save from the old version ( see post #247 ).

I am very sorry that the old saves are not working in the new versions. But I promise saves from version 0.3.0.1 will work well in future versions.
But it is not.
Try it yourself.
Try the online2 version, if you start a game, save it after the prologue and reload it, then everything is broken.
It is the same whenever you save the game and then load it.
this is a save I just created in 0.3.1.2 on the downloadable version.
this is a save I just created in the 0.3.1.2 online 2 version.
I skipped the prologue, then saved. When loading this the phone in your room isn't available and nothing works after that. Starting a new game in 0.3.1.2 seems to remove the duplicate bug in earlier saves, but it doesn't solve that everything else is bugged or missing.

Saving your game later don't solve this, it just breaks the game at that point.

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
Hello,
when taking breakfast action when first available instead of going to college you lock yourself out of unlocking sister and mother plus kim. Also actions in classes are unavailable.
save

beryn

May 8, 2017
Hello,
when taking breakfast action when first available instead of going to college you lock yourself out of unlocking sister and mother plus kim. Also actions in classes are unavailable.
save
Don't bother.
Dev will only state it is your fault for using an old version.
It doesn't matter what version you are using, it is your fault and the dev is a faultless god.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
But it is not.
Try it yourself.
Try the online2 version, if you start a game, save it after the prologue and reload it, then everything is broken.
It is the same whenever you save the game and then load it.
this is a save I just created in 0.3.1.2 on the downloadable version.
this is a save I just created in the 0.3.1.2 online 2 version.
I skipped the prologue, then saved. When loading this the phone in your room isn't available and nothing works after that. Starting a new game in 0.3.1.2 seems to remove the duplicate bug in earlier saves, but it doesn't solve that everything else is bugged or missing.

Saving your game later don't solve this, it just breaks the game at that point.
Bug with main quest fixed

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hello,
save
Thank you for the information about this bug, I will try to fix it.

Reactions: ginger

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hello,
save
Hi, I fixed your save -
Run this save in the actual game version -

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Time Shifter 0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes