(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Hey there HotLoad - just started a new game, and I'm throwing an error when completing Violet's questline (unlocking a date with violet), and when starting Rebecca's quest line in the history class. I have to back out of the scene, as the 'continue' button doesn't work.

Can't screengrab the message, but it reads:

Error- unexpected identifier
Stack trace:
Syntax error- unexpected identifier

Android, brave browser and Chrome browser, online version and offline, continuing a save from 3.1.3

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey there HotLoad - just started a new game, and I'm throwing an error when completing Violet's questline (unlocking a date with violet), and when starting Rebecca's quest line in the history class. I have to back out of the scene, as the 'continue' button doesn't work.

Can't screengrab the message, but it reads:

Error- unexpected identifier
Stack trace:
Syntax error- unexpected identifier

Android, brave browser and Chrome browser, online version and offline, continuing a save from 3.1.3
Hi, I fixed this bugs in v0.3.4.1
Thanks for feedback.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Hey there everytime I want to proceed with the Storyline with Violet or Rebecca it gives me this message and I cannot carry on with the game: An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some party may not work properly. Error: Unexpected identifier. Stack Trace: SyntaxError: unexpected identifier.

I did not change anything in the HTML File

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey there everytime I want to proceed with the Storyline with Violet or Rebecca it gives me this message and I cannot carry on with the game: An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some party may not work properly. Error: Unexpected identifier. Stack Trace: SyntaxError: unexpected identifier.

I did not change anything in the HTML File
Thanks for feedback.
I fixed this bug in new version.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TimeShifter-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
so grindy lmao you have to spend over 100 days just grinding stats and doing nothing else no scenes or anything

Reactions: Tutuooo

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Any update news?
New update out now.
v0.3.6 changelog:
Added
• Added 30 new pages in erotic magazines.
Changed
• Changed actions with erotic magazines.
Fixed
• Improvements and bug fixes.

Links - | |

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Found a bug, when you go to bed the time moves forward 2 days
In my exemple, i went to bed on tuesday, i have an erotic dream with a picture on wednesday and wake up on thursday

Found a temporary bypass with F12, good old "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and the "Day" line (2 makes me come back to Wednesday)

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Found a bug, when you go to bed the time moves forward 2 days
In my exemple, i went to bed on tuesday, i have an erotic dream with a picture on wednesday and wake up on thursday

Found a temporary bypass with F12, good old "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and the "Day" line (2 makes me come back to Wednesday)
Thank you very much for this feedback!
I will fix this bug in the next update.

Temporary bypass: When you see an erotic dream, just click on the map button in the left menu.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes