3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

VerniyHibiki97

Jun 16, 2021
Hi guys! Since I don't see anyone here posting the solution to the issue of using Restorative Items that caused the game to come to a bug, I'll be going and posted on here both item files (1 is from the Official DLSite which I bought it and the other is from here) I found some values which are different from each other but when I tried to change the value of our file to be the same as the official one, I got this error and I don't know what I did wrong. The only thing I've done is trying to change the value to match 1 to the other.

fapmaster9000

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys! Since I don't see anyone here posting the solution to the issue of using Restorative Items that caused the game to come to a bug, I'll be going and posted on here both item files (1 is from the Official DLSite which I bought it and the other is from here) I found some values which are different from each other but when I tried to change the value of our file to be the same as the official one, I got this error and I don't know what I did wrong. The only thing I've done is trying to change the value to match 1 to the other.
Try this file (note: I didn't test it).

The "effects" of the items below were different in the dlsite version compared to F95 so they should be fixed in the file I attached.
Nutritious Drink
Luxury Nutritious Drink

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so no one is working on a translation for this right? and there is any way to cheat so I have full time from the begining?

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Interesting game but the translation destroys the mood to play it -.- Too bad the quality of f95 got worst in the last years. They wouldnt even think about uploading this shit without a proper translation but now they flood the website with untranslated games.

Hentaifan222

Dec 31, 2020
Interesting game but the translation destroys the mood to play it -.- Too bad the quality of f95 got worst in the last years. They wouldnt even think about uploading this shit without a proper translation but now they flood the website with untranslated games.
its from 2019 lol

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes