3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Macarons

Jan 26, 2019
I made some changes so that you can buy and use items and fixed a time you become unable to time stop after an event other than that it's mostly just interface fixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a savior right here folks!
Now if someone were to tell me on how to get my hands on the raw (and how to input the translation)...

I might be able to help.

razevortex

Nov 17, 2019
its fine i guess the time stop idea nothing totaly new but ok.
the translation is maybe 3/4 latin characters (english) and every text prompt with more then 3 words you have to guess or make your own sense out of it... well the story realy doesnt matter just for understand the game mechanics you will have to just figure it out not to complicated.
and its so buggy cant even tell 50% of the items make the game crash instantly then you find a phone from a chick that shows her at a train station so far i interpreted and you ask yourself should you bring her the phone. 1st you cant even take it 2nd even befor you found the phone you can get there and he still act the same like " oh there is the girl i was lookin for cause of the phone".
the "stealth" mechanic is a joke. i mean the view cones of the people its just ... random... but overall silly like 2 tiles around or so but you can stop time and walk pass them anyway so just let them have a proper viewcone. even with his ability to stop time maybe dont go wearing a trenchcoat sunglasses and a hat to be extra suspicous-.-. there are skill books to improve your skills (only 50% working without crashing) you can choose an amount to buy but it always gives you a fixed amount that has some rng to it though sometimes 20 30 or -30 what i had so far -30 is intressting you can buy it for - money what ends up in you get money for "selling" stuff you dont even have. and 1 girl (the youtuber chick) seems to be bugged at least i couldnt get her to work. end the area in front of the school makes the game always lag like hell.
the visuals are good so if you just want the h-scenes give it a shot but its not realy a good game at all for sure its not "complete" weakspots you can find are mentioned but not implemented at least i wasnt able to find a single one a (not translated) menu option just does nothing then close the menu.
guess thats it have fun.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Now that I'm almost finished, gotta say, this one is bugged af - even with dinurs' efforts to make it less so.

Hell, I've been playing as a groping hand (really, character sprite on the map has actually turned into a groping hand - guess Freud would be proud lol) for the better part of the game. Items and mail order is still more-or-less bugged, the whole "H-Achievements" menu option is completely missing... Etc-etc...
So think of a bugged as fuck original game getting even more buggeder aser fuckeder because of some automated MTL... xD

It's quite alarming that apparently no bugfixes were made for this (at least according to DLsite).
Anyway, if the visuals suit you, try it out, by all means...

Reactions: Saburo. M

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Finished the game in 40+ minutes simply by going for the chest areas for all heroines lol. Not as good as a game compared to the Npc Kan game made by the same Circle but ehh,not too bad?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
  • Frame rate drops during interactive sex scenes.
  • Frame rate drops during stealth portions of game.
  • Girls you can vs cannot grope are not marked, so much of the game you'll spend getting your hopes up for nothing.
  • There is no overall plot.
  • The actions you can perform on the girls are limited, and because the timer runs during sex scenes, you're forced to speed read and never look at the images.
In conclusion - there is no good reason to play this trash.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
  • Frame rate drops during interactive sex scenes.
  • Frame rate drops during stealth portions of game.
  • Girls you can vs cannot grope are not marked, so much of the game you'll spend getting your hopes up for nothing.
  • There is no overall plot.
  • The actions you can perform on the girls are limited, and because the timer runs during sex scenes, you're forced to speed read and never look at the images.
In conclusion - there is no good reason to play this trash.
Event though I acknowledge that the game is subpar/mediocre at best (damn, I sort of even agree with the usage of the word "trash"), my nitpicky side sometimes gets the best of me, and thus I cannot resist pointing out that your statement of "and because the timer runs during sex scenes, you're forced to speed read and never look at the images." is actually not true.
Otherwise, spot-on.

azanono

Aug 23, 2019
very buggy but a nice game, good progression. Just have to get enough time and stamina to make a each girl cum once and then you have them in a recollection room.
The shop doesnt work tho

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes