3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 292805

Not 100% sure about that.
Google being quite shit for the time being (they effed up some of their TL scripts a couple of months back, so now JP sentences with brackets and puntuations (which is not too rare, really) in them tend to seriously get effed up from time to time), pushing everything through a machine translator software might yield worse results than you using TA/VNR/whatevs for your own MTL. Not even kidding here... lol
google dropped supopoort for translation kits for websites supporitng Japanese, so expect a lot of mahcine translated games ( and especially those with an online real time hook ) to complete implode

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
google dropped supopoort for translation kits for websites supporitng Japanese, so expect a lot of mahcine translated games ( and especially those with an online real time hook ) to complete implode
Oh really?! So it's not gonna be a temporary thing, then?
Shame. I thought that it was just a little setback, but... Well shit. Is Bing the best alternative, for now?
Anyhoo, thx for the info!

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Anybody else try to buy something from the mail order option and have it only allow for the purchase of 50 item at once, no matter what number you actually select?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww dammit! This is starting to get out of hand now. Please can we get a Machine Translated Prefix to go along with [rpgm] etc. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing the thread and completed then going in and see the good artwork... then BAM Machine Translated...
Really is a shame, I hope all these machine translations don't deter people from doing ACTUAL comprehensive translation.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
I mean it is playable even with the machine translation you kinda get whats going on. However what breaks the game is that I cant buy anything becuase it will only let me buy bundles of 20 or 40 books (seems to randomly switch between those two, no matter what I actually put in), so I couldn´t advance. Used the savegame that was provided a bit further up (thx for that).

Reactions: John manly

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
you dont actually need to buy anything to beat the game though, but yeah game is pretty fun but seems theres too much bugs

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
god damn the game is buggy :/ it looks like a fun game but its pretty close to being unplayable.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It lags like crazy for me every time I'm outside the school. Sad, as this looks good (translation aside ofc)

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
Very good game.
Thank you for this translated version.
Even if this translation is partial, at least the game becomes playable if you don't understand Japanese.

Reactions: Rudi santoso
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes