3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Time stop genre? what's next erasing time, skipping time, turning back time or perhaps resetting the fucking universe? I wouldn't mind seeing such idea on H games.
Why not having sex with time? You know they'll eventually do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix and Yapa

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
lol i just downloaded its japaneese version and had to stop as i had no idea how to play and it was bothersome using the google translator... hehe iam saved now.. thank you

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 475030

Overview:
When you use this watch, time will stop.

Having found this mysterious watch, you quickly head off to a nearby school.

What would you do if you had the power to stop time?
From cute schoolgirls to delinquent gals, in this time stopping world, there is nothing to stop you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-30
Release Date: 2019-11-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translation)
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

View attachment 475024 View attachment 475025 View attachment 475026 View attachment 475027 View attachment 475028 View attachment 475038 View attachment 475039 View attachment 475040 View attachment 475041
i play the japanese version art is fine, but tbh the content is a bit lacking. not that i am complaining but

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
For who want to know, the translation is :

meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh.

That's about it.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Not only is it machine translated but a lot of the text goes out of the window so you can't read it...

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Honestly the game is kinda boring and disappointing.

As long as you bring a girls pleasure to 100, you don't have to hide after releasing the timestopp. Even if you fuck her in a crowded train, the teachers lounge or right in front of another student.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
yay the english translation, its better than playing without translation
Not 100% sure about that.
Google being quite shit for the time being (they effed up some of their TL scripts a couple of months back, so now JP sentences with brackets and puntuations (which is not too rare, really) in them tend to seriously get effed up from time to time), pushing everything through a machine translator software might yield worse results than you using TA/VNR/whatevs for your own MTL. Not even kidding here... lol

Reactions: Diablo™
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes