5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
286815_285054_New_Canvas.jpg

Overview:
This game is about a nerd with ambition to be a doctor, living with his mother's friend since his parent passed away in a car accident. What will his fate gonna be? It depends all on your choice.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-31
Release Date: 2019-03-28
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Thanks @BAFteam

286816_285055_Main_2deliver_5.jpg 286817_285056_Movie_7.jpg 286818_285057_Main_toilet_3.jpg 286819_285058_climb_ladder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Caution! While the game itself is promising and allows exploration, there are a lot of dead-ends forcing you to reload. Stick to the directed path and you'll be fine though.
not realy... im stuck in the hospital after doing the files...

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
not realy... im stuck in the hospital after doing the files...
the bug games enormously
Caution! While the game itself is promising and allows exploration, there are a lot of dead-ends forcing you to reload. Stick to the directed path and you'll be fine though.
Hi, I'm developer of this game. Sorry to hear that. Please tell me if you find any bug, you can try new file here. :oops:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Changed links out in OP wtih bugfixed version.

Trying to get a bugfix changelog(and more genre tags!) from dev.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hi, I'm developer of this game. Sorry to hear that. Please tell me if you find any bug, you can try new file here. :oops:
If you are Just a question then Will this game still get updates on futures or for months or weeks? xD

Am3tsu

May 6, 2017
Well so far i found 3 death ends. Near hospital, when u talk to man about work and when u go to lake.

BAFteam

Jun 10, 2018
Well so far i found 3 death ends. Near hospital, when u talk to man about work and when u go to lake.
Thank you, I fixed the hospital bug and lake bug in the file above, but I don't understand the rest dead end. Is he the husband or the manager at construction site?
Anyway, just a little suggestion, don't work so hard on money and stats because they are useless right now. :smileskisses:

If you are Just a question then Will this game still get updates on futures or for months or weeks? XD
My plan is updating new version every month and I'm trying to make a progress bar to show how everything is going on my page. :smileskisses:

Reactions: Epic Wolf

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>car accident
why can't it be toaster malfunction for once ? every orphan MC's out there is because of the cars. i will feel more emotinal if it would be "he is orphan,because his parents....who give a shit. he is orphan,let's just leave it at that"

Reactions: morpheusahrms
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote